What Magazines do you subscribe to?

I been slacking on my magazine game so I need some suggestions. Back in the 90s and and 2000s, my moms subscribed to damn near everything. Vibe, Essence,Ebony, The Source, etc. I was getting Blender a few years back but I never renewed the subsriction. I know NT is very knowledgable on this front so I need allthe help I can get. Im looking to get XXL, Vibe, ESPN, Complex, etc. (Or, any other noteworthy mags for some reasonable prices) If anyone knows some good dealsout there, let me know. Thanks!

complex...I haven't read it in months tho. Just throw them in the drawer when they come in.

slam
guitar world

i got the free subscription to dime but i havent received an issue in like 2 months. last one i got it was all ripped up and it didnt even come in a plasticbag

Blender and Dime.

Thanks, NT.
happy.gif

Recently I just started getting issues of SI for no reason. I'm not even a subscriber. First issue I got was the one when the Tar Heels won the nationalchampionship....

I was like "someone knows that I'm a Tar Heel fan"....

pimp.gif

W/E. No complaints here.

Oh and Game Informer.
indifferent.gif
I hate Game Informer.

I don't really pay for any.

SLAM (free thanks to slickdeals)
ESPN
Sports Illustrated
GQ

Those other 3 I get because I don't do anything with my airline miles I guess.

And I know I'm not the only one who likes to flip through the catalogs I get like Eastbay, Eurosport, J. Crew, etc. when I'm dropping a deuce
ohwell.gif

I used to be signed up to FHM but they stopped doing it. I guess they're doing it again tho?

Gamepro back in the days..

only eastbay and Complex right now.

I am a huge magazine guy. I have vintage SI, Slam, and GQ from years back.

I currently subscribe to Complex, Nylon for men, as well as GQ.

Back
Top Bottom