What makes a man as far as dating considered "Boring"?

solewoman solewoman Although you been out the game for awhile.

Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios whats your opinion
I think it’s a matter of interests… I’m not going to be someone who never wants to go anywhere or do anything. So to me that’s boring. I’m interested in someone who is willing to learn and experience things. And also who HAVE experienced things.

If you’ve ever dated someone sheltered this should resonate. It would be challenging connect with someone when you have nothing to relate to.

Also boring has many definitions.
When I was dating I was considered boring. But not by my definition. Had many guys essentially dump me because they weren't “ready for me”. All BS.

Last edited:
It could also mean someone that isn't exposed to much dealing with a dude that isn't from her same environment.

Maybe someone that never leaves her city/hood would consider a suburban dude that is into "white" stuff as BORING.

It happens often. Like others have said, just connect with folks that like what you like man.

Also boring has many definitions.
When I was dating I was considered boring. But not by my definition. Had many guys essentially dump me because they weren't “ready for me”. All BS.

I come in peace but why do you think they said that?

You are the best. NO disrespect.

Also if you like someone..let them know. Otherwise y’all wasting each other’s time.

You know folks aren't trying to put themselves out there like that. SIlly, I know but people don't like putting their hand out there.

Comes with a level of age/maturity.

Trust me when l tell you this... Anything that they consider "exciting" is something toxic that they will use against him later. Any type of spoiled, bratty, selfish behavior that will lead to an argument. Women that crave this drama are unwell and are used to dysfunction. Likely have a POOR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER FATHER. Avoid at all costs.

They consider maturity boring.

I come in peace but why do you think they said that?

You are the best. NO disrespect.

You know folks aren't trying to put themselves out there like that. SIlly, I know but people don't like putting their hand out there.

Comes with a level of age/maturity.
Because I didn’t smoke or drink, I wasn’t partying or being extra. I had a career early, own place, own car, worked out and was in school. So who knows.

Boring is not having that edge like you can take her out, treat her with respect, have good conversations, be an overall good person but you're boring because you didnt make her P tingle. You're not the dude that ignores some of her calls or is always out with the guys or super attractive over 6 feet baller lifestyle

Because I didn’t smoke or drink, I wasn’t partying or being extra. I had a career early, own place, own car, worked out and was in school. So who knows.

Although those are good attributes to have, that can be considered boring if we're being honest.

I dated a women like that some years ago who ended up telling me she wanted to just be platonic friends after the third date where I was trying to escalate sexually.

In my experience

When I call a woman boring that is exactly what she is. Most women that are somewhat attractive fall into this category, you don't have to develop a personality if you are somewhat attractive, hence why a non-boring woman that is attractive is a catch. BTW women HATE being called boring in my experience I tend to call it how I see it and have called women this several times. In essence Women: Boring = Boring

When a woman calls a woman boring, I think what they really mean is he is too nice. This past weekend my boy introduces me to these women by telling a few stories of me doing dirt. I was there like whoa, but to the shock of absolutely nobody they were all in after hearing how much of a dog I was, and they went on and on about how 'interesting me and my boy were' :rolleyesMen boring = too nice

Although those are good attributes to have, that can be considered boring if we're being honest.

I dated a women like that some years ago who ended up telling me she wanted to just be platonic friends after the third date where I was trying to escalate sexually.
Lol see… I’m boring because I’m established…when you struggle as a child, those were my top priorities as soon as possible and to not let any irresponsible decision I made take that away from me.

And if you have to drink or smoke to have a good conversation then that’s lame anyways.

Any woman that parties every weekend I won't take seriously. Leave that in undergrad.

My current girlfriend enjoys writing letters, going on walks, museums, libraries and books. A day in the park with some fruit and a book and she's happy. She drinks wine occasionally no smoking.

That's more my speed. If that's boring I genuinely like boring. I still get confused for a student at work and I will be 26 this summer. People ask "How do you look so young"

"Well 1 I'm black I exercise, I don't smoke and only drink occasionally"

(8) Patrice O'Neal Thinks Women Pretend to have Personality - YouTube

(4) Patrice O'neal - Women Tell Horrible Stories - YouTube

Lol see… I’m boring because I’m established…when you struggle as a child, those were my top priorities as soon as possible and to not let any irresponsible decision I made take that away from me.

And if you have to drink or smoke to have a good conversation then that’s lame anyways.

Being established doesn't make a woman boring. Established women still have a drink or party with their girls

Also people dont NEED alcohol or weed to have a conversation. It's just something accepted that people do socially

Astrology is a sign you're probably dating hoodrats

200-1.gif

Being established doesn't make a woman boring. Established women still have a drink or party with their girls

Also people dont NEED alcohol or weed to have a conversation. It's just something accepted that people do socially
My friends and I always went out. Just wasn’t in a club every Friday and Saturday.

And I understand about the social acceptance of drinking and smoking. It’s a way for people to feel more comfortable. Not knocking it

Sounds boring

Back
Top Bottom