What makes a man as far as dating considered "Boring"?

Personally, I don’t drink or smoke and the club always seemed boring to me because it’s the same thing every time I did go (which was only a total of eight times). I prefer going to arcades, driving go karts, or swimming. I’m not on social media that much and just don’t want to be caught up in foolishnes.

For The Black Women

1. Brunch
2. Telfar, Dior or some other boring Designer brand
3. Tik Tok/I.G.
4. Beyonce, Drake, Rihanna
5. Astrology
6. Traveling (but it's always a place with a beach)

For the YT Women

1. Brunch (Starbucks and Chickfila)
2. Tik Tok/I.G.
3. Dogs
4. Astrology
5. Traveling

My dog is easily the best wingman I've ever had. I have a girlfriend now so I don't exploit her like I used to but I would literally take her to the park and let her do all the work for me.

Da second list is da list I like.

Any woman that parties every weekend I won't take seriously. Leave that in undergrad.

My current girlfriend enjoys writing letters, going on walks, museums, libraries and books. A day in the park with some fruit and a book and she's happy. She drinks wine occasionally no smoking.

That's more my speed. If that's boring I genuinely like boring. I still get confused for a student at work and I will be 26 this summer. People ask "How do you look so young"

"Well 1 I'm black I exercise, I don't smoke and only drink occasionally"
You're also conservative which makes da difference.

solewoman solewoman Although you been out the game for awhile.

Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios whats your opinion
Well I haven’t dated in a while but to me someone boring is someone doesn’t have any interests and literally wants to do nothing. Unless this is your type of thing. Hard to call someone boring when there is literally someone for everyone. Myself when I was dating I was attracted to someone who shared some of my same interests. Also I think is also very relative to age and or time point of your life. For example I’m in my 30s, married with kids and a careers. Back when I was young all I wanted to do was party and hangout. As I got older I appreciated being home more and such. My husband and I met 10 years ago and we constantly talk About how boring we are now. When we first met we used to chill til early mornings drink and be up all night. Now our idea of a good time is smoking a little, making or ordering good food and catching up on our tv shows. We also do brunches and dinners sometimes and things with our kids. So I guess who you ask because I’m sure to most we are boring.

I dont really like being around drunk/high people. So annoying.

More so drunk people

Drunk people are a liability sometimes. Like bruh if you incite a fight or agitate someone because your drunk, I’m not gone be with you with the fight jumps off. I’m gone.

I had a homeboy who would get pissy drunk and be aggressive. Like aight bruh, you on your own

I don’t smoke and drink - never seen so many people uncomfortable about it. :lol:

I don’t either bruh. Don’t get me wrong I always ask my cousins or Homies to let me smell the bud before they roll it. I love the smell of weed in its non-smoked state. :lol: :lol:

But nah. No burning. Can’t see myself smoking something that someone else been licking on. Smoking altogether just stinks and leaves bad odor. Cigs, blacks, etc. weed.

Alcohol is just pure disgusting to me.

But it’s funny when people will call someone boring and they’ve literally never left their own city, been on the plan or have other interests.

I breed dogs, I have snakes, I paint/draw, etc. I like the outdoors. I live in south Florida so I also like fishing and scuba diving.

When here that some people have never even done something like gone fishing, it amazes me. I like four wheelers and dirt bikes also, and car moding.

There’s literally something for everyone. Like someone said, just find your crowd.

It's all subjective. Will always depend on who you ask. If you're someone who is laid back and don't like the loud scene, a person who likes to go out and party and be socializing is probably not the one for you. They will most likely consider you boring.

It's all subjective. Will always depend on who you ask. If you're someone who is laid back and don't like the loud scene, a person who likes to go out and party and be socializing is probably not the one for you. They will most likely consider you boring.
That's pretty much me. I don't do the club or party scene. I'm more of a homebody and an introvert.. The extroverts will never understand...

It’s in women’s nature to gossip….. and these “new” men, it’s also in their nature to gossip too nowadays. None of this will be fixed in the near future. It’s plague.

The oversharing, the recording of everything is changing the way people interact and talk to one another.

It’s like people literally can’t keep their mouths shut these days.

Just plan a date thats more than eating and/or drinking and have something to talk about. Boom. Not boring. I don’t think anyone on NT lacks a sense of humor.

Just plan a date thats more than eating and/or drinking and have something to talk about. Boom. Not boring. I don’t think anyone on NT lacks a sense of humor.
Walk and talk is the only way you should play it the first few weeks with a chic. Like you said, it forces them to talk.

Which most dudes AIN'T doing with girls. (Their words)

If she likes you, it doesn't matter what yall do.
Facts. If she mess with you, she will sit and watch paint dry with you. Hell, if you have an interest that she's not familiar with and she finds out about it, all of a sudden she will start to learn about said interest just to build a bond with you.

If a chick has requirements for dates or thinks you're boring cause you dont drink or smoke, tell her to go play in sand.

Back
Top Bottom