What makes a man as far as dating considered "Boring"?

Everyone I know doesn't act like a dumbass when they drink but that's cause we are all grown. If you see yourself repulsed by people who drink, you are probably in the wrong crowd. Most grown folks can handle their liquor.

Everyone I know doesn't act like a dumbass when they drink but that's cause we are all grown. If you see yourself repulsed by people who drink, you are probably in the wrong crowd. Most grown folks can handle their liquor.

I'm not even repulsed by people who drink. I'm repulsed by the act of drinking itself. It triggers my gag reflex way too easily nowadays.

I'm not even repulsed by people who drink. I'm repulsed by the act of drinking itself. It triggers my gag reflex way too easily nowadays.
Wasn't aimed at you but the people who say that they can't stand people who drink.

SO, I was watching this video and it makes me wonder and I have heard this from speaking to women on a regular conversations. However, what makes a a guy considered "Boring".

Does it take Ray Ray to run from the cops in a stolen vehicle to bring excitement in some of these ladies lives? LOL

No women bashing, but I just wanted to hear peoples perspectives. It seems like playing things safe is classified as boring, so I was wondering.

Being 'boring' doesn't exist imo. You're just not compatible with x person.

If you collect rocks find someone else who collects rocks. Don't try and holla at some chick who is at the club 4-5 nights a week.

And in my experience the women who often find people / situations boring bring absolutely nothing to the table themselves.

If you collect rocks find someone else who collects rocks. Don't try and holla at some chick who is at the club 4-5 nights a week.

And in my experience the women who often find people / situations boring bring absolutely nothing to the table themselves.
When a woman says a guy is boring it's really a dog whistle - It stands for this guy is a pushover and won't pull my hair/choke me during sex

It's like when I say a girl isn't my type, or I am not looking for anything serious right now

Being tall and good looking solves everything. I think women just use this as an excuse to dismiss men they are not attracted to.

images

It’s a double edged sword. They say they want someone whose not boring, so let’s say you spend your days going to the gym, hooping, playing every instrument, reading a book, going rock climbing, etc etc. Then eventually since youre so busy and occupied on your off days she’s gonna say you don’t give me enough attention, then the games come into play.

There is no logic here.

Just find someone you can be yourself around and who excites you to learn more about them. Then you’ll find non boring things to do with them. They just want something to look forward to really.

These days, if he works a 9 -5 style job. Pays his bills, takes care of his kids, treats them with respect, is not a drug dealer, and he doesn't have any OPPs.

Simple as that, well said

It’s a double edged sword. They say they want someone whose not boring, so let’s say you spend your days going to the gym, hooping, playing every instrument, reading a book, going rock climbing, etc etc. Then eventually since youre so busy and occupied on your off days she’s gonna say you don’t give me enough attention, then the games come into play.

There is no logic here.

Just find someone you can be yourself around and who excites you to learn more about them. Then you’ll find non boring things to do with them. They just want something to look forward to really.
Another key is findinging someone not heavily influenced by their peers and social media. They flow with whatever direction that the social media wind blows. Those who are will see their friend and spouse out doing skydiving or extreme rock climbing and then suddenly want you to turn into that despite never knowing you as that person or even themselves being about that life.

Again, stop putting stock into what these unstable creatures tell y’all. They be single, 4 kids by 4 different… calling someone boring.

Don’t ever let women dictate your movements. I’d never listen to a female or let her try and sway my opinion. Half of them be glued to their phone anyway. Make it make sense

Another key is findinging someone not heavily influenced by their peers and social media. They flow with whatever direction that the social media wind blows. Those who are will see their friend and spouse out doing skydiving or extreme rock climbing and then suddenly want you to turn into that despite never knowing you as that person or even themselves being about that life.

Basically. Women are followers and subscribe to group think more than ANYONE.

Last edited:

I agree but that’s like finding a diamond in the rough. It’s possible but it will take a lot of work and finding out more about the woman.

Life gets better once you realize that one person’s opinion that you are boring doesn’t matter. When you are on a date you should just try to enjoy the night and their company. Then let what you do on the date say more about you than any story/explanation you give. Doing that will make you better overall at dating.

Basically figure out something fun to do on the date so you don’t have to be responsible with entertaining her. You’re there just to have fun just like her. If you like reading try to date someone who would appreciate maybe going to a book reading. Basically find someone who does what you do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom