What Makes NYC better than other US Cities...

Originally Posted by BTK

best part of New York are the great scenic areas such as Brownsville and East New York. Tons of fun filled with tourist attractions, restaurants and sites to see galore. I strongly urge those who never been, to visit the world famous Pink Houses in East New York, there you'll find the best New York has to offer. And as always, dress to impress.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ you trying to get some random NT'ers robbed.

But why do we rehash this same topic over and over and over.

I love how NYers are so full of themselves.

There's a thread dedicated to how great NY is every week on NT.
smh.gif

*@!# NYC. Yankees SUCK, Rangers SUCK, Jets SUCK, Islanders SUCK, Mets SUCK, Knicks SUCK. NYC just suck.
indifferent.gif
and
smh.gif
at all y'all arrogant, pompous, and corny #+! NYC dudes thatthink NYC better than the whole world

Originally Posted by AJChick23

smh.gif
+
Originally Posted by Jumpshot

indifferent.gif
and
smh.gif
at all y'all arrogant, pompous, and corny #+! NYC dudes that think NYC better than the whole world

=

my feelings about NYC

We should count the "Im planning on moving. vol away from NYC" threads. People here gas NYC waaaaayyyy tooo much, nice placeto visit..not to live.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

I was raised in NY and moved to Austin TX when I was 16. the second i got there it was just boring and lame. Everybody is mexican, no diversuty, cant eat pizza, bagels, or good hot dogs. All i got shoe wise is foot locker or finish line. Even though Austin TX isn't as bad as the rest of TX, its still boring, unexciting, unenergetic, food taste like rotten a**, people move slow as a motha, and they aint original at all. NYC (actually the whole metropolitan area) stays shi**** on Tx, and the whole world.

indifferent.gif
{

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NYC is the best because we set the trends the world follows. Also, there is nowhere in the country that feels like NYC, while most of the rest of the countryjust feels the same. Even LA is a lot like middle America, NYC simply is nothing like it. The congestion, the massive amount of different types of people. Imean, I went to high school in Manhattan with people from all 5 boroughs (I live in Queens). How many of you on NT went to school and had 1/3 white, 1/3black, 1/3 hispanic in your classroom? and that doesn't even count all the other types of people you find here.

as much as the subject gets rehashed, NYC > everywhere

Op my dreads alone have more swag than 50 NYC dudes put together
pimp.gif
( sorry about that spotrusher and Monday night
laugh.gif
) and please don't quote mebecause you know I will argue all day and night
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Chi Town We Go Hard
Clever.

smh.gif

smh.gif
@ you for generalizing.

[Mark Jackson] You're better than that. [/Mark Jackson]

smh.gif
someone call the whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambluance

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

NYC is the best because we set the trends the world follows. Also, there is nowhere in the country that feels like NYC, while most of the rest of the country just feels the same. Even LA is a lot like middle America, NYC simply is nothing like it. The congestion, the massive amount of different types of people. I mean, I went to high school in Manhattan with people from all 5 boroughs (I live in Queens). How many of you on NT went to school and had 1/3 white, 1/3 black, 1/3 hispanic in your classroom? and that doesn't even count all the other types of people you find here.

Ummm grady high school in atlanta Georgia is ranked as one the highest diversed high school in America.....so what you saying.....and every state is differentI have been to enough of them to know that every place is not the same and does not feel the same hell different cities in a single state is not the same sowhat the hell are you talking about guy

true 3 blue wrote:

smh.gif

smh.gif
@ you for generalizing.

[Mark Jackson] You're better than that. [/Mark Jackson]

For real, and for the record there's 3 times as many undercover NY hate threads as NY love.

And to whoever said NY is depressing, that couldn't be further from the truth. NY is filled with a unique energy that permeates the city. Most of thepeople who are depressed move the hell out lol. I can honestly say that I have never once been depressed by living in the city...hell it makes me happy just tothink about being from NY.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

NYC is the best because we set the trends the world follows. Also, there is nowhere in the country that feels like NYC, while most of the rest of the country just feels the same. Even LA is a lot like middle America, NYC simply is nothing like it. The congestion, the massive amount of different types of people. I mean, I went to high school in Manhattan with people from all 5 boroughs (I live in Queens). How many of you on NT went to school and had 1/3 white, 1/3 black, 1/3 hispanic in your classroom? and that doesn't even count all the other types of people you find here.

Ummm grady high school in atlanta Georgia is ranked as one the highest diversed high school in America.....so what you saying.....and every state is different I have been to enough of them to know that every place is not the same and does not feel the same hell different cities in a single state is not the same so what the hell are you talking about guy
Nah I have to respectfully disagree when you say every state is different, its just not true. I've been all over the country too, well eastcoast specifically, and you see the same %#% everywhere you go, Wal-mart, dairy queen, stuff like that...I don't even got one walmart in my city! and yeamaybe that high school is very diverse, but new york city been doing the diverse thing since like the early 1900s with them european immigrants. and don'ttalk about that was mad long ago cause it really does add to what New York is all about. NYC is accepting of pretty much everything and anything.

Back
Top Bottom