What Makes NYC better than other US Cities...

fams

Banned
I was born in NYC but I lived in the Midwest and the South...but there's just something about NYC.
The culture, the mind frame of people here, fashion, music..just about everything...when I visit other states I get it poppin' immediately.
My friends from other states I lived are amazed how I bag women that they thought were un-bagable..my swag illuminates when I leave NYC and others know wereI'm from with out me reppin'.

Do any other NYC'ers agree? disagree?...am I the only one to witness this phenomenon?...What Makes NYC better than other US cities?

op49dz.gif

This NYC > __________ type of thread seems to pop up every two weeks or so....

.my swag illuminates when I leave NYC and others know were I'm from with out me reppin'.

might be the size 8 yankee fitted

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I didn't even bother reading what you wrote because all that matters is NY > The World.
poor world, if that is the case

It's people from Atlanta at school that I've spoken with and maybe back in 2003 or 2005 when they said
"I'm from the A" people flocked to them and was intrigued..but now at school it's like "I'm from the A"
They get a cold response of
indifferent.gif
or "Good for you,you in New York now..what?"

It's like New Yorkers predicted it, these other spots were okay for a few years especially Houston, they thought it would never end
but it did and New York hasn't went anywhere. Drake is from Toronto and he's in New York more than Canada...

NYC has really cleaned up..there's virtually no crime and kids find activities to participate in rather than hanging out on the streets looking fortrouble.
The Subway system is beyond superb and College is a natural aphrodisiac here for women...Hustlin' ang Gansta life is frowned upon harshly....

NYC really has alot to offer and I promise your mind will be rapid and 10 times sharper than the people in other cities because of the diversity and dailyinternational interaction.
A New Yorker's people skills are though the roof, I kid you not...and I'm not making fun of other cities these are just observations.

NYC has really cleaned up..there's virtually no crime and kids find activities to participate in rather than hanging out on the streets looking fortrouble.
The Subway system is beyond superb and College is a natural aphrodisiac here for women...Hustlin' ang Gansta life is frowned upon harshly....

NYC really has alot to offer and I promise your mind will be rapid and 10 times sharper than the people in other cities because of the diversity and dailyinternational interaction.
A New Yorker's people skills are though the roof, I kid you not...and I'm not making fun of other cities these are just observations.

Back
Top Bottom