What makes white girls attractive when we were young?

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Think this applies for many people. When you were young (i'd say starting from age 10) you wanted that skinny pretty white girl.

what is it about them that made you put that image as your dream girl
i dont recall this

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I've always been into mixed girls. Always.

This. I was never into the 'skinny' white girls, always had a thing for the thick/athletic ones tho
devil.gif

Think this applies for many people. When you were young (i'd say starting from age 10) you wanted that skinny pretty white girl.

what is it about them that made you put that image as your dream girl

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
OP i felt the same way, i always had this huge crush on olsen-twins when i was a shorty.

Topanga went in....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I've always been into mixed girls/dark skinned ladies...

& in 5th grade I started wanting the white girls, lol... dang I forgot... I think it's because I moved to the burbs and was around more white people. Ihad some good friends who were white and all of them had white girlfriends and whatnot... BUT I never completely jumped ship... & now white girls arestrictly a smashing fettish...

I'm black.

Damn near every girl I've dated has been mixed race of some combination. white/black, white/asian, black/egyptian.

I grew up in white neighbourhoods, went to school where the only other black person there was my little sister. you'd have thought I be hunting for whitewomen in adulthood, yet somehow I have a thing for asian women!

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

i agree with topanga and aleks mack, britney baaaaaack in the day in the MMC, and a fewwww other ones from all over..
i been with a white girl for almost 3yrs now,im 24btw, i grew up in nicaragua, around hispanic girls ,
so i always wanted what was rare to me, or not so common, i would say,
but dont get me wrong i still like a bit of eveyrthing,
but whootys FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I absolutely love white girls. Always have. Don't know why, but they just seem to stand out to me. I like all races, but white girls are my preference.I'm know for sure I'll most likely end up with a white girl. At least I hope so, but I do keep my options open. The problem is, I don't know a lotof white girls who like Filipino dudes...so it's ehh.

I never thought about race back then. DMV has a very diverse population. At least in Moco.

BTW Kelly>>>>>

Lisa was nothing special and Jessie was unattractive to me.

Back
Top Bottom