What Malls to Check out while in ATL?

I'm looking for some nice spots for sneakers and for some evisu clothing please let me know by Weds.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

South Dekalb Mall
Southlake Mall
Lenox Square (high end brands)

Sneaker spots usually aren't in malls though but DTLR has a few exclusives but if you looking for sb's and etc try Sole Munki & Standard.
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

I know Lenox Mall has a store with real evisu's and so does StoneCrest. If u r looking for nice kicks u should definitely go to Walter's

last time i checked balboa had real evisus...
and that is downtown...
used to be one in southlake...
ATL ISBACK​

i have no idea... the only one i know of, other than the one that was at southlake, is the main store downtown...
that ive heard gets all the good stuff anyways...
ATL ISBACK​

balboa is right by underground. USA boutique sells real stuff too i think, and thats right up the street from underground. I would be careful in all those stores tho.. Muhammed is all over greenbriar, south dekalb, any discount mall\flea market. stay away.

wish has some evisus.
FS--DMPs size 11.5 DS and ICY: $700/BMP's sized 11 $275 shipped

Team Georgia State​

Clay Co heads:

How long has the DTLR on HWY 85 in Riverdale near the Upper Deck Batting Cage been opened???

I'm just getting back from school, haven't been in the Dale in months.
TEAMATLANTABRAVES​

Quote:
Clay Co heads:

How long has the DTLR on HWY 85 in Riverdale near the Upper Deck Batting Cage been opened???
FS--DMPs size 11.5 DS and ICY: $600/BMP's sized 11 $275 shipped

Team Georgia State​

Back
Top Bottom