What movie are you watching/ RATE recent movies you've seen Vol. 1

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by classified

Good looks Big J: Ive never seen it but always hear good things about it.

All of Feb I was watching like 2-3 movies a day, watched most of the Oscar nominated movies.

An Education is pretty good Agent, nothing amazing but its got an interesting story and Carrie Mulligan looks cute.
Thanks for letting me know... Im pretty behind on movies, what would you recommend out of what you've seen recently? Im starting spring break so I got plenty of time.

Moon was good- Sci-fi thriller about a guy that has to spend 3 years on the moon with no contact to Earth, messes with his head. Stars Sam Rockwell so you know it's good.
A Prophet - About a Muslim guy that goes to jail and befriends an Italian mafia boss, he keeps him safe and makes me do his dirty work.  Very good foreign/independent flick.

Half Nelson (old '06 I think) - About a drug addict high school teacher who befriends a stupid who help eachother out in a way.  Not bad , kinda slow moving.

Crazy Heart - Jeff Bridges, enough said.

The Hurt Locker - was pretty good, all hype aside.  First half is much better than the end.  Decent watch.

A Serious Man - Kinda lame, i didn't really like it... maybe 'cause i was confused watching it because I doing two things at once.

An Education - very good movie.

others i've watched:  up, star trek, the fountain, the graduate, 21 grams, precious, the prestige, coraline.

wanna catch A Single Man as well. 

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Good looks Big J: Ive never seen it but always hear good things about it.

All of Feb I was watching like 2-3 movies a day, watched most of the Oscar nominated movies.

An Education is pretty good Agent, nothing amazing but its got an interesting story and Carrie Mulligan looks cute.
Thanks for letting me know... Im pretty behind on movies, what would you recommend out of what you've seen recently? Im starting spring break so I got plenty of time.

Moon was good- Sci-fi thriller about a guy that has to spend 3 years on the moon with no contact to Earth, messes with his head. Stars Sam Rockwell so you know it's good.
A Prophet - About a Muslim guy that goes to jail and befriends an Italian mafia boss, he keeps him safe and makes me do his dirty work.  Very good foreign/independent flick.

Half Nelson (old '06 I think) - About a drug addict high school teacher who befriends a stupid who help eachother out in a way.  Not bad , kinda slow moving.

Crazy Heart - Jeff Bridges, enough said.

The Hurt Locker - was pretty good, all hype aside.  First half is much better than the end.  Decent watch.

A Serious Man - Kinda lame, i didn't really like it... maybe 'cause i was confused watching it because I doing two things at once.

An Education - very good movie.

others i've watched:  up, star trek, the fountain, the graduate, 21 grams, precious, the prestige, coraline.

wanna catch A Single Man as well. 
pimp.gif
Good looks. I heard about Moon a couple times... seems real interesting. Only one I've seen is Hurt Locker, I enjoyed it. I got a lot of catching up to do
laugh.gif

Yeah brah, I've had an #%@ load of time to myself and been watchin' movies left and right and postin'. Lookin for some new material, so I figured i'd ask the Talk.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

The Informant

How was it?  Damon looks like he did a good job but it just looked lame and obnoxious.
Still watching it, but it's decent. It's a dry comedy. Funny because Damon plays such an idiot. 

just got finished watching "four rooms" if you are a Tarantino fan it would be a good movie for you.

the best out of the options you prestented would be "as good as it gets" imo.

I finally saw More Than A Game, it was very good

It was nice they had the other guys' stories as well, instead of the whole thing being about LeBron

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Last movie I watched was leap year in theaters, and at home Dark Knight

What should I watch?

What type do you wanna watch? Drama, comedy, action?  I dont watch too many horror nowadays because they're mostly lame, so someone else can help you out with that genre.

Drama: The Hurt Locker, No Country for Old Men, The Prestige, There Will Be Blood,

Action: Star Trek, Boondock Saints 2

Horror: not really a horror but Donnie Darko was ok. Precious
laugh.gif

the fountain is a good mindf--- movie, maybe you'll enjoy it.
EDMOND is great too.

can't really think right now, but thats all I got.
Enjoy

Drama: The Hurt Locker, No Country for Old Men, The Prestige, There Will Be Blood,
What a waste of Daniel Day Lewis' talent. WHo read the story and said "This will make a great film"

I was watching Inglorious Bastards with my girl earlier for the first time and I must say it was pretty damn good

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

What a waste of Daniel Day Lewis' talent. WHo read the story and said "This will make a great film"

Movie was great, I don't know what you saw guy.
BUMP gimme more good movies.

Back
Top Bottom