What movie are you watching/ RATE recent movies you've seen Vol. 1

I'll stick to movies I've watched lately that arent really popular.

In Bruges - 9/10. Dark (very dark) comedy about hitmen stranded in Bruges (a Belgian town). The acting was great from everyone involved, especially Colin Farrell.
Food, Inc. - 7/10. If I didnt already stop eating fast food, this would definitely make me think about it.
The Stoning of Soroya M. - 9/10. Saddest movie I've ever seen. IMO it's a must watch if you dont know a lot about the stoning practices in the Middle East.
The Jacket - 8/10. Good mind %$!+ movie. Daniel Craig's small part in the movie is hilarious.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

BTW if you liked Burn After Reading I strongly suggest Fargo directed by the Coen Brothers. Probably their best movie to date.

I've seen Fargo, classic movie.  Still gotta catch In Bruges, Ive heard nothing but good things about it. Tonight I might just sit through the Aviator.

I know what I will be watching tonight.........
http://www.youtube.com/v/qWJ70m4GaUM?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/qWJ70m4GaUM?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata http://www.youtube.com/v/qWJ70m4GaUM?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/qWJ70m4GaUM?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I watched Armored last night...... I'd highly suggest NO ONE ever waste their time like I did.

Watched Inglorious Bastards this morning, this was my second attempt (first time I tried to watch it late at night and fell asleep the first 15 minutes), but this time I made it through. Great movie, Hans Landa was awesome and Brad Pitt was hilarious. Has several drawn out talking scenes like every Quentin Tarantino movie but overall it was a great.

Last movie i saw in theaters was The Crazies. It was decent, not as scary as I hoped but still good.
Saw this movie last month and I agree with you, it's a total waste of time.  

Couple's Retreat - 2/10 if it weren't for kristen bell and malin akerman i would have rated this lower, what a waste of time
The Time Traveler's Wife - 6/10 decent but it lacked something
Law Abiding Citizen - 8/10 good story and solid acting
Lost Highway - 9/10 wow. crazy, mind bending story telling. it's quite and experience watching this film.

If you liked Lost Highway, check out all of David Lynch's movies. The guy himself is a huge mindf*#$.
laugh.gif

last movie i saw was star trek on blu ray. 8/10

was going to see avatar in 3d last night, but the theater was having syncing problems. sat there for 30-40 minutes before they finally said they're canceling the showing and would be refunding everyone's tickets. not even a certificate of any kind for wasting everybody's night.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

was going to see avatar in 3d last night, but the theater was having syncing problems. sat there for 30-40 minutes before they finally said they're canceling the showing and would be refunding everyone's tickets. not even a certificate of any kind for wasting everybody's night.
smh.gif
man that sucks

finished watching red dawn on blu-ray  8/10

Eagle Eye, with Shia Lebeouf.

Movie was sick, I recommend it to all.

Inglorious Basterds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

watched The Hurt Locker earlier, Can't decide if I want to watch Gangs of New York or The Lost Boys next

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

watched The Hurt Locker earlier, Can't decide if I want to watch Gangs of New York or The Lost Boys next
Gangs of New York hands down.

One of my favorite films, great performances by Lewis and DiCaprio, plus the story alone is great.

Saw Alice in Wonderland over the weekend, it wasn't bad but I certainly thought it could have been much better.  I felt it was pretty bland considering the story, characters, and environment.  I wasn't blown away or feeling like I was there with the characters in their world.  It just felt lazy at times, although I did find myself having a slight crush on Alice
laugh.gif

Let me add: Adventureland and Zombieland.

I liked both
smokin.gif

There's something about Kristen Stewart playin' that slutty easy girl that gets me everytime (adventureland).

Also catching up on Scrubs.

Next up: Un Prophet

Back
Top Bottom