What movie are you watching/ RATE recent movies you've seen Vol. 1

classified

Banned
Put on Above the Rim, a classic in my eyes. Haven't watched it in a long $%% time.  Good basketball story.  Any ideas on what I should watch after this
Options:  As Good As It Gets, The Insider, Amellie, The Fall, Unbreakable?

What are you watchin' sen?

im debating on watching the aviator right now...its 3 hours though! Anyone seen it?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Watching Religulous for the second time. Bill Maher is that dude [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I heard really good things about The Aviator, I myself have not seen it though, add that to my list as well.

Need to watch An Education... DL'ed it but haven't seen it yet... Kinda want to watch Kill Bill Vol. 1 again, its been a while.

Aviator is great, but long. Although I didn't have any problems keeping my attention.

OP, I'd watch either Unbreakable or As Good As It Gets.

I always love some Nicholson
pimp.gif

Good looks Big J: Ive never seen it but always hear good things about it.

All of Feb I was watching like 2-3 movies a day, watched most of the Oscar nominated movies.

An Education is pretty good Agent, nothing amazing but its got an interesting story and Carrie Mulligan looks cute.

Pre-gamin' drinkin beer watchin' KIDS for the umpteenth time...

...I got the urge to take caps of a couple scenes and put 'em on tshirts though.

Originally Posted by classified

Good looks Big J: Ive never seen it but always hear good things about it.

All of Feb I was watching like 2-3 movies a day, watched most of the Oscar nominated movies.

An Education is pretty good Agent, nothing amazing but its got an interesting story and Carrie Mulligan looks cute.
Thanks for letting me know... Im pretty behind on movies, what would you recommend out of what you've seen recently? Im starting spring break so I got plenty of time.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Just finished watching The Departed for the first time. Great, great movie.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
watched it for the first time a couple weeks and yes it is that piff!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

brooklyns finest was raw as heel so was shutter island.........rocked my 3rd pair of space jams too both!

--Movies I watched at home this week:

--The Departed
--District 9
--Knocked Up
--The Phantom Menace
--Planet Hulk (animated movie from Marvel Studios)

--About to pop in 2012 blu-ray into the PS3...

Literally just finished watching The Wrestler like 15 mins ago. Most def the best movie I've seen since The Wackness (I don't watch a lot of movies btw)
laugh.gif
@ both of these movies having the same initials and same amount of letters

Back
Top Bottom