what movie to take a girl to see vol.give me wops in the back of the theater

Tomorrow im taking this girl to see a movie at the theater. I figured i shud save some money so instead of goin at night, we goin 2 go see a matinee so itwont be expensive..i made up some lie sayin i gotta go grocery shoppin 2moro night. I dont wanna see no mushy gushy movie , well i mite wanna see a boringmovie so she cud give me wops in the back of the theater, and i kno she wud do it bcus she did it wit like 10 other guys in the past 3 months. Any suggestionson wat kind of movie we shud see

yes were bringin our own popcorn and bottled soda

pick a boring/bad movie

if its interesting most likely shell be watching and not care about ur friend

but if shes really a bird like you say, you can take her to any flick and she'll go down

eww why would you want it from a girl that has been with 10 guys in 90 days? but if you insist I recommend AvP 2 cuz she wont like it, and National treasurebecause it is long.

Originally Posted by Globetrotter22

....well i mite wanna see a boring movie so she cud give me wops in the back of the theater, and i kno she wud do it bcus she did it wit like 10 other guys in the past 3 months. Any suggestions on wat kind of movie we shud see
you going with K3llz?

Originally Posted by oFLUo

Originally Posted by Globetrotter22

....well i mite wanna see a boring movie so she cud give me wops in the back of the theater, and i kno she wud do it bcus she did it wit like 10 other guys in the past 3 months. Any suggestions on wat kind of movie we shud see
you going with K3llz?
wait...u kno her?

laugh.gif
^^

roll.gif
What the hell, you cheap as hell son. You not going at night becauseits expensive and bringing your own popcorn/soda? You might catch some syphilis with that wop.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tracy1McGrady

roll.gif
What the hell, you cheap as hell son. You not going at night because its expensive and bringing your own popcorn/soda? You might catch some syphilis with that wop.
nerd.gif

nah lol she sed she dont got no STDs

nah lol she sed she dont got no STDs

QUOTE OF THE YEAR...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i caant do it maaaaaaaaaaan.

btw 90 days 10 guys is a little under 1 a week. bad but lol we do the exact same.

Back
Top Bottom