What Nikes come with a full ZOOM sockliner?

I want just the insoles so ill buy the shoes... any of them kinda cheap? im just gonna pull out the insoles and toss the kicks... full zoom insoles 
pimp.gif
............................thanks and lmk

wish nike mass produces those and sell those and multiple choice of air bags in stores. I really want to have zoom air in my Mercurial Victory ICs or else they will be perfect~

Jordan Mossified was the pair i got mine from, 3 pairs to be exact, but i just put sb ones in my sneakers. also, the old nike sb e-cue had a huge full zoom sockliner, as well as the url, old kicks, but made everything comfy when i buy joints that are a 1/2 size to a size bigger

I've seen this question come up repeatedly, not sure how much significant demand there is for Nike to produce such accessories but it's definitely worth the thought! Or would they rather people pay more for buying shoes and transferring insoles at their own discretion?...Thing is there'd be more impulse buying for those insoles than persons going to sales racks to buy kicks they don't want just for them... so the revenue potential would be there, I think....Just Do It Nike, I don't see the harm in it

I have about 3 switchable insoles i rotate in my basketball shoes.
Its as close to double stacked zoom as i can get.

The Lebron VI has the most comfortable insole I've ever tried. Heard about the Superfreak, just never had it. Just a thought.

All the JB Randy Moss shoes had em, so I guess all of you were right (Superfreaks, Mossafieds, and Trifectas). As for what is out now, the Superfreaks (renamed Cover 3s) are in FTL now and are supposedly a FTL exclusive. A bit pricey at $110 just to use the insoles.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Jordan Mossified was the pair i got mine from, 3 pairs to be exact, but i just put sb ones in my sneakers. also, the old nike sb e-cue had a huge full zoom sockliner, as well as the url, old kicks, but made everything comfy when i buy joints that are a 1/2 size to a size bigger

IIRC, the URL is heel and forefoot. Not full length.

Back
Top Bottom