What NTers have you met offline? And how were they?

Not dudes who you already knew and introduced to NT, but how many NTers have you met offline for whatever reason and who is the coolest? ANybody talk a lot of !*$* online and nothing in person?

Proshares was the first one I met/saw. Dude was at the gym earlier than me, had on some lowtop J's and then we played those 2 dudes 2 on 2 before everyone else showed up.

Fresh was like "yo shu'un, say something on camera," and I said, "nah bruh, I'm good," and dude gave me the funniest look. Then I was finally about to get a dunk between games and ran into dude.

What's everybody else's experiences though?

Mayhemgetz for a meetup. He's cool.

A few I go to school with. There's nothing more to say about that. No social lives whatsoever.

Called DJ AM on the radio before. That's about as close
laugh.gif
. NTers seem too judgemental.
RIP
frown.gif

I've done a few meet ups, and they all seemed real chill

i forgot their NT sn's though

Dudes preferring to be called their SN's and not their real names is funny to me too.

i met with a few MPLS nt'ers for the clipse concert last summer...kix4kix, jordan23collecta, and idk what his newest sn is but dannytanner.

good times
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Mayhemgetz for a meetup. He's cool.

A few I go to school with. There's nothing more to say about that. No social lives whatsoever.

Prince++is+hot.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Too many.
grin.gif

I played ball with Henz0, that's probably my most significant one (or at least to y'all).
laugh.gif

I fouled the +%@+ out of dude on a layup. He showed the ball then double pumped

Met a good # of these (MyT) bamma's (MyT) playing ball over the summer. Fresh, Airmaxpenny, Cubanref, MezOne (a.k.a Pepe Sanchez), DOEBOI, ummmmm My man MJSAVER (
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
), my son Clarence (
nerd.gif
)  ...Uhhhhh, %!!!, I forgot everybody's SN but it was a good # out there. The discussion about the Knicks draft at the pizzeria was jokes (And I remember AMP %$!+@$!@ on Steph Curry too
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

Got up w/ Henz this summer and last summer.

Bought some hats from the CapCity contingent.

Met up w/ the boy Truth a couple weekends ago.

Me and ElderWatsonDiggs played Flag out here in NC. Well, I played, he got hurt
laugh.gif

Everybody seemed to be cool peeps.

I met VC3FAN at MSG when the Nets were playing the Knicks about a year ago. He was a really cool guy.

about 2 years ago, like a day after a pyp some guy walked pass me in the white plains mall and said niketalk!!!

i just looked at him gave him a head nod and kept it moving

David - He went to one of the local/rival high schools. We met for something prom related. My grandpa likes him and now my dad does too.
Ricky - His university was playing my university in Rugby. The day before, David and I took him around town to various places. We lost. :'(

met 160jordansdeep for a meetup. He was cool.  Met a few at that mini summit at espnzone.  Only person i remember is solesupreme.

^ i could have met that guy but he doesn't like to speak up i guess...
laugh.gif

some of the dudes that post in the DMV forum at a summit...

they were all cool even tho i didn't talk to all of them...

all the NT heads I met at Summits. I met a few when we bAlled at laguardia or Hunter College. Knew Fab4 NT. Got cool with mez cux he sent me a message about going to my school. thats about it

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i met with a few MPLS nt'ers for the clipse concert last summer...kix4kix, jordan23collecta, and idk what his newest sn is but dannytanner.

good times
pimp.gif

Still regret not going. 
ohwell.gif
Ole dude got domed up in the bathroom though!

Also;

4455_878285322150_13956713_52884955_2743195_n.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

good times
pimp.gif

Still regret not going. 
ohwell.gif
Ole dude got domed up in the bathroom though!
i'm sure we'll do somethin this summer as well...don't bail out or else!!!! 
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Let me tell you guys a story. This guy named Gary (GFLower8) would IM me all day because he saw that I lived near him. He would constantly ask me to come to his house to watch Wrestling and @*#$. I never went though, dude seemed like a total creeper.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom