What old/current game show would you be great at?

Yeah...I came in here to say Super Market Sweep.

I know everyone was watching at home saying "Man, I'd just run down the aisle and push everything into my shopping cart."

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

Yeah...I came in here to say Super Market Sweep.

I know everyone was watching at home saying "Man, I'd just run down the aisle and push everything into my shopping cart."

Watching it as a kid that was my thoughts lol.

images

FindersKeepers_titlecard.PNG

Wow I forgot all about Supermarket Sweep. I used to love that show.

I'd kill on Wheel of Fortune, Supermarket Sweep, Family Feud and this-

I also too second Wipeout but I think I would put in a respectable showing on Jeopardy (seriously)

Damn show hardly ever comes up to Toronto though.

Alex Trebek is a pimp & would hand any other gameshow host their butt.

I'd like to think Jeopardy, but I'm inconsistent.
Sometimes I'd have GOD-like days breezing through questions, then I'd have episodes where I'm totally clueless.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'd like to think Jeopardy, but I'm inconsistent.
Sometimes I'd have GOD-like days breezing through questions, then I'd have episodes where I'm totally clueless.

I was drinking beer with my friends and watching this yesterday. Had my friends like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I was getting the questions right.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

templegaurd.jpg

I was like 3 when I started watching this show, and the temple guards had me crappin' my pants.
laugh.gif
 Dudes popped outta nowhere!

My fam and I would own Family Feud. I would also own every Real World/Road Rules Challenge easy.

I really believe I could beat Legends of the Hidden Temple. I would've beat Carmen San Diego back in the day too.

the shrine of the sliver monkey being everyone's Achilles heel back then

wipeout
guts
cash cab
price is right

all of them... really wanna be on deal or no deal tho for some reason even tho i know its rigged

Originally Posted by AirThompson

templegaurd.jpg

I was like 3 when I started watching this show, and the temple guards had me crappin' my pants.
laugh.gif
They're the only thing holding me back. I don't want to poop my pants in Olmec's crib while screamin' like a B on national television.
I also hated how some contestants never seemed to have watched the show whenever they came into the Shrine of the Silver Monkey all clueless, it's not hard to put that damn statue together.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by AirThompson

templegaurd.jpg

laugh.gif
They're the only thing holding me back. I don't want to poop my pants in Olmec's crib while screamin' like a B on national television.
I also hated how some contestants never seemed to have watched the show whenever they came into the Shrine of the Silver Monkey all clueless, it's not hard to put that damn statue together.
Word its only 3 freakin pieces!

"Whose Line is it Anyway?"
Not really a game shoe, more of an entertainment show. I love Colin, no !@*+.

I would've beat Legends of the Hidden Temple easy. I had those rooms memorized as a kid.

Nick Arcade too.

Back
Top Bottom