What or who scared you the most when you were a kid ???

url

I watched the Excorcist maybe around 8 years old and I slept underneath the blanket for weeks. I was such a coward.
laugh.gif

300_excorcist.jpg

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I watched the Excorcist maybe around 8 years old and I slept underneath the blanket for weeks. I was such a coward.
laugh.gif

300_excorcist.jpg

anyone ever see the re-mastered DVD? they had some $!%% in there i can't get outta my head

kitchen lights flickering =
frown.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

THE ORIGINAL INCREDIBLE HULK.
hulk_bill_bixby.jpg

oh yeah, he scared me too
laugh.gif

whenever his eyes started to get red and his clothes were ripping, I would get scared

baraka from mortal combat, i would have cousins screaming and tellin me he was coming every night
baraka.jpg

Chucky, and the intro to tales from the crypt.....even tho I knew it was coming, the part where the skeleton pops out the casket got me every time....
smh.gif

was afraid the dark when i was younger like 5 or 6 i used to have ALL the lights in house on!
it was to the point i was so scared to go in the hallway in the dark i couldnt even use the bathroom
so i used to pee in my toy chest
laugh.gif

Chucky, Jason and Freddy.

And creepy dolls BUT for some odd reason I like the dolls in the Puppetmaster movies.

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

The animatronics at Chuck E. Cheese... Those things are demonic.
Co-sign along with showbiz pizza. Another thing that would scare me was Big bird. Something about his voice use to creep me the hell out

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

anybody ever seen the phantasim, I think the evil dead guy was name kane idk, but he had me shook he NEVER DIED NEVER HE ALWAYS WON!!!
he was called The Tall Man. over the years ive actually met the him(Angus Scrimm) a few times, real nice guy. the Phantasm series is sounderrated.

i was never scared of the "horror icons". the thing that scared me as a kid was the Gmork from The Neverending Story. Also some of the charactersfrom that 1985 Alice in Wonderland tv movie really creeped me out.

Back
Top Bottom