WHAT ORDER WOULD U TAKE THE QB'S FROM THE 06 TO THE 08 DRAFT??

looking back at the 06 draft, until this years, what order would u take all the qb's in the first round?

here is my order...

1.Vince Young
2. Matt Ryan
3. Jamarcus Russell
4. Jay Cutler
5. Joe Flacco
6. Brady Quinn
7. Matt Leinart

1. Vince
2. Matt Leinart
3. Jay
4. Matt ryan
5. Jamarcus
6. Brady
7. Joe
im a USC fan so dont ask why Matt is 2!

1. Brady Quinn
2. jamarcus Russel
3. Jay Cutler
4. Brian Brohm
5. Vince Young
6. Troy Smith

Originally Posted by commodity05

looking back at the 06 draft, until this years, what order would u take all the qb's in the first round?

here is my order...

1.Vince Young
2. Matt Ryan
3. Jamarcus Russell
4. Jay Cutler
5. Joe Flacco
6. Brady Quinn
7. Matt Leinart

i think your list is backwards.

1. Vince Young
2. JaMarcus Russell
3. Brady Quinn
4. Matt Leinart
5. Trent Edwards
6. Jay Cutler

i think your list is backwards.

i think you know nothing about football or even watch it.............
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

1. Brady Quinn
2. jamarcus Russel
3. Jay Cutler
4. Brian Brohm
5. Vince Young
6. Troy Smith

i see someone was
pimp.gif
that south Florida good stuff today

Vince Young
Brady Quinn
Jay Cutler
Matt Ryan
JaMarcus Russell
Joe Flacco

1.Vince Young
2. Jay Cutler
3. Jamarcus Russell
4. Matt Ryan
5. Matt Leinart
6. Brady Quinn
7. Joe Flacco

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

1. reggie ball
2. ken dorsey
3. xavier lee
4. anthony morelli
5. joe booya ayoob

i see what you trying to do but dorsey did more in college then any name posted in this *@$*@!+ thread.....and he came out before 06

LOL at people taking Vince # 1 after a season where his QB rating was below 70(or right at 70) and threw 12 more picks than TD's and thought about retiringafter his rookie season. He has franchise QB written all over him lol. anywat my order

1. Cutler
2. Jamarcus
2B. Quinn
3. Brohm
4.Ryan
5.Leinart
6. T.Smith
7.V.Young

Young and Smith could easily be flip flopped I just think he has the potential to be a much better passer

Originally Posted by acidicality

1. reggie ball
2. ken dorsey
3. xavier lee
4. anthony morelli
5. joe booya ayoob
mad.gif

Watching this dude play right after Cal had such good QB's in previous years was nothing short of painful. It's sad that this bum was taking snapsthe last time I went to Memorial Stadium.

Originally Posted by HotSpitta26

1. reggie ball
2. ken dorsey
3. xavier lee
4. anthony morelli
5. joe booya ayoob

i see what you trying to do but dorsey did more in college then any name posted in this *@$*@!+ thread.....and he came out before 06

laugh.gif
i meant kyle wright not dorsey.

LOL at people taking Vince # 1 after a season where his QB rating was below 70(or right at 70) and threw 12 more picks than TD's and thought about retiring after his rookie season. He has franchise QB written all over him lol. anywat my order
who cares, he wins games. One game short of the playoffs last year... took them there this year... i could care less about his stats as long asthey win games, and thats what its about.... u could throw 50 td passes and 1 INT and not make the playoffs and people will laugh at you.....vince'snumbers dont jump off the page, but there is no denying he gets it done....

LOL at people taking Vince # 1 after a season where his QB rating was below 70(or right at 70) and threw 12 more picks than TD's and thought about retiring after his rookie season. He has franchise QB written all over him lol. anywat my order
who cares, he wins games. One game short of the playoffs last year... took them there this year... i could care less about his stats as long as they win games, and thats what its about.... u could throw 50 td passes and 1 INT and not make the playoffs and people will laugh at you.....vince's numbers dont jump off the page, but there is no denying he gets it done....

roll.gif
He's not the reason they are winning games. And when a guy comesout and says he wanted to quit after the first season, get me the %*$$ away.

I won't do this, because honestly, I think the last three years' QB class have been straight garbage.

who cares, he wins games. One game short of the playoffs last year... took them there this year... i could care less about his stats as long as they win games, and thats what its about.... u could throw 50 td passes and 1 INT and not make the playoffs and people will laugh at you.....vince's numbers dont jump off the page, but there is no denying he gets it done....

No Vince does not win games.
The Titans Defense wins games.
He just happens to get credit for the W's from people who really dont watch the game intently.

Vince Young was nothing short of HORRIBLE last season. HORRIBLE.

LOL at people taking Vince # 1 after a season where his QB rating was below 70(or right at 70) and threw 12 more picks than TD's and thought about retiring after his rookie season.
Eric Moulds, Roydell Williams, Justin Gage...

I'm sorry, but you cannot expect a young QB to mature and develop when there is not one legitimate receiving weapon on the field. Moulds, Williams, andGage are all #3 types, not one of them should be starting NFL receivers...

It's still tough to argue against Vince having the highest upside potential of any of these guys... The Titans haven't given dude a chance with thecrap he's surrounded with in that offense...

I don't see how some of you dog Vince, but want to take Matt Leinart seriously... Dudes surrounded by WEAPONS, and was very mediocre when he was on thefield this year. He hasn't established himself as the guy ahead of Kurt Warner.
ohwell.gif

The only two I can see being justified over Vince are Brady Quinn and Jay Cutler.

Back
Top Bottom