What pants to rock casually?

Joined Mar 16, 2008
What are some pants to wear casually, other than jeans? I want some pants that are appealing yet comfortable. What brand it is also would be appreciated.

Joined Oct 26, 2008
Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

What are some pants to wear casually, other than jeans? I want some pants that are appealing yet comfortable. What brand it is also would be appreciated.
khakis? in 2010? even fashion week says jeans are the new khakis for 2010....either slacks or jeans, anything else in between you lose

Joined May 7, 2007
Cords in the winter and Chinos in the Summer. Polo makes a bunch of both that are really nice but a lil expensive..I particularly like their tissue chinos cuz they're so light and comfortable in the summer.

If polo is too expensive check dockers or some house brands at macys.

Joined Dec 29, 2004
Originally Posted by supreme math

khakis? in 2010? even fashion week says jeans are the new khakis for 2010....either slacks or jeans, anything else in between you lose
shut up 

Joined Jun 6, 2006
Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by supreme math

shut up 
, someone had to say it.

Joined Jul 6, 2008
i just got khakis recently but i havent worn them yet

i need me some cargo pants. prolly old navy

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now