What pants to rock casually?

What are some pants to wear casually, other than jeans? I want some pants that are appealing yet comfortable. What brand it is also would be appreciated.

Cargo Pants.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

What are some pants to wear casually, other than jeans? I want some pants that are appealing yet comfortable. What brand it is also would be appreciated.

khakis? in 2010? even fashion week says jeans are the new khakis for 2010....either slacks or jeans, anything else in between you lose

Cords in the winter and Chinos in the Summer. Polo makes a bunch of both that are really nice but a lil expensive..I particularly like their tissue chinos cuz they're so light and comfortable in the summer.

If polo is too expensive check dockers or some house brands at macys.

Originally Posted by supreme math

khakis? in 2010? even fashion week says jeans are the new khakis for 2010....either slacks or jeans, anything else in between you lose
shut up 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by supreme math

shut up 
grin.gif

smokin.gif
, someone had to say it.

i just got khakis recently but i havent worn them yet

i need me some cargo pants. prolly old navy

Back
Top Bottom