What pieces are the Atlanta Hawks missing?????

I was talking to my boy about this, he say a real center, I say a pg because bibby will decline soon

A coach with a brain, a legit presence in the paint, and yeah...they've got to make a decision on the PG spot going forward.

A Point guard and depth. Bibby is cool but at this stage of his career he's not the PG to push them to the next level.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

A Point guard and depth. Bibby is cool but at this stage of his career he's not the PG to push them to the next level.
Sometimes I wonder what the team would be like if we picked CP3 instead of Marv but everything happens for a reason.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Sometimes I wonder what the team would be like if we picked CP3 instead of Marv but everything happens for a reason.

Please bruh save me the trouble of remeber that bs move, all the Atlanta hawks do is pick forwards like F idiots

Josh Smith is the key to this team. He doesn't play hard every night. Relies to much on a bad jumper. If he had the drive, this team wouldn't bestruggling like it's been lately. Bibby is still a solid PG, but they need a good backup. Flip Murray is more of a 2. A defensive big man/shot blocked isalso needed.

Originally Posted by DLo13

A coach with a brain, a legit presence in the paint, and yeah...they've got to make a decision on the PG spot going forward.

Haven't seen too many of their games this season, how's Acie Law coming along?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by DLo13

Haven't seen too many of their games this season, how's Acie Law coming along?

law.jpg

That pretty much sums up your question

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

Originally Posted by yungmatt

[h3][/h3]
[h3]What pieces are the Atlanta Hawks missing?????[/h3]

Chris Paul or Deron Williams

summed it up perfectly.

marvin williams.. smh.

What's wrong with Marvin? He wasn't the best person for them to pick up with the 2nd pick, but he's producing at a very efficient rate this season.I would love to have him on my team.

yeah they could have had paul or williams...
but marvin is playing pretty well as of late.
definitely a role player
not star status like the PGs, but he's doing his job.
but i agree, a defensive presence downlow
and a veteran to come off the bench
all before a true pointguard behind bibby

cp3 throwin it up josh smith
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
what couldve been mike bibby nice tho but he not cp3....but if anything they need a center

Smith or Woodson...one of em's gotta go. They almost got into a fight last night @ halftime...again.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

A center and a true PG

+1

- ive never been a fan of Mike Bibby. they need a real point guard.

+2

But yeah, a center is sorely needed. Pachulia is a cheeseburger and Al is more of a PF. Move Josh to the 3 and have Marvin come off the bench. JJ is good atthe 2. Get rid of Bibby.

trade smith foo doesnt wanna be there anymore cant believe Hawks matched Grizzles offer. Majo Gay n J-Smoove
pimp.gif

^ odom for josh smith, do it mitch... atl get their true point guard... a 6'10 one
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom