What players need to retire before the last ties with your childhood NBA memories are severed?

Only one I can think of atm is Shaq. Kidd is still playing at a high level and Hill probably isn't a sure fire HOFer.

1zqyih1.jpg

The inevitable.
tired.gif

Shaq, KG, and Vince. No one else is making a big enough embarrassment of themselves for me to want them to quit.

If I go back to my last year of high school in 1995...I guess Ray Allen and Shaq are the only ones left but I didn't really care about Shaq much after he left Orlando anyway.  A lot of my all time favorites called it quits  a few years after my high school days.  Barkley, Majerle, KJ, Hornacek, Elliott Perry, Chambers, Penny (with Orlando)...and of course some of the Bucks I grew up watching...Sikma, Dale Ellis, Big Dog, Rickey Pierce, Brick, Krstkowiak, Humphries, Alvin Robertson, Danny Schayes.

Unfortunately I just don't have the same love for the NBA anymore.

Shaq is the only one that really comes to mind. The rest of the players from my childhood that I liked have been long gone.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Jason Kidd is still playing at an elite level, if you don't believe me, peep the ATL game not too long ago, last week or so?

The Kidd looked like he was 22 out there. Out-rebounding Horford many times, making flashy passes, and knocking down shots all over the floor.

saying kidd is still playing at a elite level is laughable

Why is Grant Hill on here? Dudes playin great ball, also Jkidd.

This thread doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

I'm going to be heartbroken when these two retire
t_33956.jpg

asiawidh10102250233.widec.jpg

eek.gif
 damn did he finish that dunk from that far out?  and contested? 

Anyway, Im pissed at how AI's career is ending.

The bigger Ginobli's bald spot gets, the older I feel.
smh.gif

Watching the decline or Shaq, KG, Ivo...90s era folks...depressing stuff.

Back
Top Bottom