What players need to retire before the last ties with your childhood NBA memories are severed?

xtapolapacetl

Banned
These two guys been playing very well lately and just reminded me how horrible it will be when they retire.

2dl6pvq.jpg

Derek Fisher

he has been getting worse each season for the past 3 years......I want to remember him as the 0.4 and all the clutch shots he hit in the playoffs.....not the dude who can't move on D, hit a open 3 or make a layup

d-fish.jpg

As much as I @$*! on him for not being able to stay in front of his man and missing lay ups, it'll be a sad day when Fish retires.

p1.cover.jpg

No explanation needed.

i'm ready for rasheed to retire...he could probably play another 5 years if he actually cared about basketball..right now dude is just going through the motions..

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i'm ready for rasheed to retire...he could probably play another 5 years if he actually cared about basketball..right now dude is just going through the motions..
QFT.

I have to agree with most of the players posted.
Kidd
Hill
Shaq
KG
KB24
Stack
Most of the players I grew up watching retired already, like Zo, Penny, Kemp, GP, Big Dog etc.

It was Shaq but I have gotten tired of his antics the past few years, still... when he hangs them up the NBA will feel different.

It already happened for me when Sam Perkins retired. That's when it really hit me.

Jason Kidd is still playing at an elite level, if you don't believe me, peep the ATL game not too long ago, last week or so?

The Kidd looked like he was 22 out there. Out-rebounding Horford many times, making flashy passes, and knocking down shots all over the floor.

Back
Top Bottom