What rappers should have blown but their time is now up?

Knocturnal - His EP was hot and I liked his album too, but...
E Ness - This dude was a BEAST on Da Band, what happened to him?
Killa Kyleon - Maybe not as far gone as these other dudes, but had a nice little buzz a couple years ago
Aasim - How long has this dude been on Bad Boy?
Hittman - Killed Chronic 2001

:\
ohwell.gif
|I
tired.gif

TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

Millz :smh:
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
Due to the fact that fiscally I'm extremely grandiose at this juncture, I can now be referred to as J.R. Paperstacks
Subscribe To This...
I got money schemes that come to me in my dreams...

:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Aasim - How long has this dude been on Bad Boy?

Imma hope its only been 2 years but hes still behind Ness, Da boy Aasim is a beast tho but hes on Bad Boy

Knoc just makes me wonder this dude was even on a Westside Connection joint(Lights Out) but when you F' with Aftermath ya career done if you dont blow off ya 1st joint

Its F'n shame really

Saigon - hes now dropping an album now but this dude been in da game since late 90s, he shoulda been blown up n I aint sure his debut name will be as impactful
Jae Millz - this dude :smh:
smh.gif
what is he even doin now?
Little Brother - they on a downslide hill since 9th left, they will continue to make good music but not gonna blow
8ball & MJG - they big in da south but they dont get da recognition like say an Outkast
Cory Gunz - A beast that doesnt seem like it will see the light of day past mixtapes
Jae - Hood - he been done but I still liste to any of his new music
Papoose - his time is up good run buzz was strong but didnt capitalize with the album now hes without a label :smh:
smh.gif

Ransom - R.I.P.
Ras Kass - man Im sure he still talked bout in da West but I think he coulda been on dat national scene wit his music I havent heard from dude in a min

Dudes whos time is wearin thin:
Posta Boy
Big Lou
Bobby Creekwater
Sta Quo
Joell Ortiz
Ray Cash
Serius Jones
Tom Gist

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

damn B Smooth 202 you took my answer lol

anywho i think busta is slowly loosing it
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

Papoose is the first to come to mind. His buzz was at a peak and he did....nothing.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

- Killer Mike

4 5

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes
Even tho I aleady ate, fat boy gotta eat agian. I'm always hungry! - Big Kuntry King

Jae Millz and Ray Cash were the first to pop in my head
Quote:
[Kanye]WHY CAN'T THEY GIVE AN NTer A CHANCE MAN I GOT THE MOST POSTS IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW FAM[/Kanye]

-RawSheed

Pap is the first name that popped into my mind. Dude is at like 29497394 mixtapes by now.
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

Quote:
What happened to Posta Boy? I remember he had 1 single but I never heard from him again
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
pimp.gif
"to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

Quote:
Joe Budden
ohwell.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Quote:
Jae Millz and Ray Cash were the first to pop in my head
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Y'all pretty much got it covered but i'll add Crooked I. to the list :smh:
smh.gif

[Carlito]Sorry boys[/Carlito]

Back
Top Bottom