WHAT SHOE CAUSED WHAT INJURY???

Damn this dude Nat turner is worst than Kobe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

These. This is the last time I will ever listen to the hype on any nike enhanced message board. I made the mistake a few times, but this will be the last. Oh, the injury was not caused by the shoes per se, it was caused by me paying attention to a bunch of people who probably just walk around in their shoes, instead of playing in them.

These are butter and i wear mines for balling all the time....i think your tendonitis is not due to those shoes...its probably over time and possibly the cushioning setup and the fact that these are made to be lower to the ground so your feet is taking a bit more impact given the way nike designed them to be low to the ground? have you tried similar shoes that are low to the ground per se and see if your inflammation persists?

These. This is the last time I will ever listen to the hype on any nike enhanced message board. I made the mistake a few times, but this will be the last. Oh, the injury was not caused by the shoes per se, it was caused by me paying attention to a bunch of people who probably just walk around in their shoes, instead of playing in them.

These are butter and i wear mines for balling all the time....i think your tendonitis is not due to those shoes...its probably over time and possibly the cushioning setup and the fact that these are made to be lower to the ground so your feet is taking a bit more impact given the way nike designed them to be low to the ground? have you tried similar shoes that are low to the ground per se and see if your inflammation persists?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Wouldn't this make it THE SHOES?????

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Wouldn't this make it THE SHOES?????

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i got plantar fasciitis in quite a few adidas shoes. i think it was the mushy adiprene

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i got plantar fasciitis in quite a few adidas shoes. i think it was the mushy adiprene

Originally Posted by KenJi714

LMAO . You can sprain your ankle in just about any shoes.

that's what I'm talkin about. Ankles get freaked up either way, whether you wear low-tops or high-tops. It all depends if you land on somebody else's foot. I know I had a few scares.

Back
Top Bottom