What shoe is Jordan wearing?..pics

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

If my memory serves me right wasnt his basketball gear bag missing when they arrive at miami which is why he is wearing Nike Air Flight One.
That doesn't make sense, Flip, if you just look at the pictures posted at the top; 1. The pics were taken at the United Center in Chicago (hencethe home unis and the red court). 2. The Magic are from Orlando, not Miami. The story you are thinking about is the one that relates to the game where he worethe #12 jersey.

the concord jordan wore against the magic,.....they had 45 stiching on them (instead of 23)
rite???

i read somewhere...
MJ and Penny often exchanged shoe

Originally Posted by 23thegreatest23

there's no way the XX3's will have the same impact the space jams did back in the day! that's crazy how the NBA would fine MJ for the TINKER designs of his shoe. this is a true definition of a shoe design being revolutionary at its finest. Now all tinkers designs are good for is to make those rich bastards even richer taking advantage of the culture of MJ and his shoes. Desigins a sixth grade art competion with a $$$$$$ markup. XX3=kiss my A..!

1 Your comment is off topic.
2 Of course the XX3 isn't going to make the same impact as the XI. There are a few reasons why it will not, and anyone who thinks it would is justdaydreaming.
3 "Kiss my a.." ?? What school did you drop out from?

i thought since penny rocked the X's prior to his sig shoe, mike and penny had "agreed" to switch sig shoes and penny didnt follow through?

At the time I heard mutterings of that - but never any confirmation since. Not sure why they would do that.

I had those Air Flight ones and they were terrible compared to the X's or XI's.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Ijapino..

He also wore the XIV a couple games against the Pacers in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Wizards: 2001-2002 - Ginger 16 in the preseason, White College Blue 17 mid, 17 blue low, True Blue 3 retro

2002-2003 - Copper 17, White Blue 18, White Red 18 mid with the throwback Bullets jersey, Team FBI, Cool Grey 11 retro
I believe Mike only wore Black/Red XIV only for 2 games in the final series of his final season. One them is the 'infamous' last shot.

i've got a life size cut out of mj wearing the flight one's. it's kinda odd, but i loved that shoe.

^^ My boy just purchased one off ebay. But it doesnt fit in his room. Im trying to convince him into giving it to me

i got the cutout with the 13s
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kdwallace

p1.mj.jpg

That's exactly the picture I came in here to post.

I hate the memories it brings up though.

i might be wrong but isn't that flick from around the time/year (or maybe the 1 before or after ) that the penny 2's came out?

Originally Posted by addicted007

Originally Posted by kdwallace

p1.mj.jpg

That's exactly the picture I came in here to post.

I hate the memories it brings up though.

i might be wrong but isn't that flick from around the time/year (or maybe the 1 before or after ) that the penny 2's came out?

This picture was taken in 1994-1995. I'm not sure when Penny 2 came out. Google it.

You might be interested to watch the whole thing. The video didn't show the part where Nick stole the ball from Michael.

But the video shows Michael wore Penny's (and mostly are Space Jams).

I remember when MJ broke out the concords. I remember Ahmad Rashad wearing a pair and giving the info on the shoe.

Also, those Air Flight Ones are my favorite Penny.

I remember being so hyped for the black/white XI's after seeing MJ wear them in the 95 Playoffs....I was actually a little disappointed when they releasedthe black/red pair instead.

Then we got teased by him wearing them in Space Jam....

5 years later, I bought a case of 'em when the released!

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I still remember when they had the full fledge layout in a certain magazine, I think it was kicks, but I'm not sure, and I got that magazine and must have read and stared at it for weeks on end, and everytime I went inside the bathroom.

Yeah, it was Kicks. I had that poster on my wall for about a year until those black/red XIVs came out.

it was all the talk on Nikepark.
oh man......i remember that place.....i used to go there just to find pics of kicks that i didn't know the name of. i remember they had thisHUGE list of shoes (in alphabetical order i think) and had pics for 90% of them, never used it as a message board but they always had the scoop!
pimp.gif
now i have a question....was nikepark and niketalk related in anyway? i onlystumbled onto niketalk when looking for nikepark and saw that it was no longer online. anyone care to shed some light?

I think you are getting this confused for when he was wearing a 12 jersey. I might be wrong to.

I think I cried when nick ander stole the ball....but his kicks were tiiiiight.
loling at horace's blue goggles

I knew about the Fligt One's but didn't know the reason.... Why didn't he go back to the Playoff X's???
As much as I remember before the first retirment, He wore his shoes by calendar years not seasons like in his last couple of playing years!

Back
Top Bottom