What shoes (basketball) have the best ankle support?

Played on my Air Force Total Max last year and kaboom! a severly sprained ankle!

Lebron 2s, Lebron 4s and Lebron 5s provide good ankle protection
I turned/rolled my ankle on the 2s, just some minor pain
I never sprained my ankle on the 4s and the 5s. These are great for those who value ankle protection over weight.

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Jordan VIII's have amazing ankle support.
how can people ball in retros?, thier made for casual wear, the leather is weak now, how can you ball in RETROS????

Yeah, I balled in my Aquas a numerous times and guess what? They're alright. The leather is still good it just needs a little care but the cracking is
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

shox vc 3
I balled in shox, and they are horrible. There is no "Safe Ride" in these. There very unstable. I literally rolled my ankle just walkingin my shox. I would go with lebron ivs as well. there pretty high and i LOVE the ankle strap very strong, supportive, and never comes undone.

No Huaraches. I sprained my right ankle in them - they're way too thin and minimal to protect your ankles. I recommend the Melo M3 and Lebron IIs.

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Jordan VIII's have amazing ankle support.
how can people ball in retros?, thier made for casual wear, the leather is weak now, how can you ball in RETROS????

Fresh? Fa Real? I ball in retros all the time......X's are phenomenal to hoop in (I'm a guard)
XII's, XIII's & even VII's are great to ball in. That's why they're basketball shoes.

Back
Top Bottom