What shoes get you lots of comments?

I'm looking for a new pair of shoes to wear casually and I like shoes that get lots of comments. I'm thinking about the Griffey Max 1 in the bluecolorway, would those be good? Are there other shoes that would get lots of comments?

Thanks

Are you just trying to bump your post count, or are you so insecure that you care what other people think of your shoes?

Buy what you like.

I'd think that the 4 rings (kobe iv) would get a lot of comments from non sneaker heads.
laugh.gif

Black/red AJ VI's retros from 2000...all ways have people asking "did those get re-released?"

Originally Posted by never wear them

just to help u out... Most def the 4 rings. I get a lot of comments on my red suede XX1s....

You mean these? You think they'd get more comments than the Griffey max 1? Personally I prefer the Griffeys.

Kobe-IV-Four-Rings.jpg

Originally Posted by 123jd

just to help u out... Most def the 4 rings. I get a lot of comments on my red suede XX1s....

You mean these? You think they'd get more comments than the Griffey max 1? Personally I prefer the Griffeys.

Kobe-IV-Four-Rings.jpg
If you prefer the Griffeys then what's the problem? What's with wanting "comments" on your shoes? Sounds like a self-esteemissue. Wear what you like. Don't worry what other people think.

Then get the griffeys...... Apparently I don't understand your thread then....

Carmines get a lot of attention as well.

I'd get shoes I like either case, I'm just looking for suggestions on other shoes I may not have seen yet that I'd like.

I got you homie.

Olympic vii with the vick jersey of course
2exujrr.jpg

f9ykx.jpg

or you can mix it up with the carmines and levis x starch collabo
14441v5.png

There was a time when people chose shoes based on things like fit, performance, or comfort. Now, we have people choosing shoes based on the ideas/opinionsof others.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by fc1114

There was a time when people chose shoes based on things like fit, performance, or comfort. Now, we have people choosing shoes based on the ideas/opinions of others.
eyes.gif
co-sign

my vibram fivefingers. even if people dont say something, you see em all staring.
base_media

Originally Posted by 123jd

Kobe-IV-Four-Rings.jpg
yup! but i got no comments wearing them to a laker game... weird right

I live in WI and my friend who wears a pair of six rings gets more compliments than me when I'm wearing my Yeezys

Back
Top Bottom