What shoes has Steve Nash worn throughout his career? LIST INSIDE

cradle rock is really comfy and a good shoe to ball on. very durable. i've been balling on mine for almost a year now.

cradle rock is really comfy and a good shoe to ball on. very durable. i've been balling on mine for almost a year now.

Jet Flights 
pimp.gif

although Nash has rocked really good shoes, some of these shoes are trash.
I dare anyone name a worse performing shoe than Air Flight Banger.

Bangers were my high school's team shoes, they took 5 inches off my vertical and
2 seconds off my 40 time. I even tested it against my 2k5's. 2k5's rescued my season that year
Not to mention that they had almost NO cushioning.

although Nash has rocked really good shoes, some of these shoes are trash.
I dare anyone name a worse performing shoe than Air Flight Banger.

Bangers were my high school's team shoes, they took 5 inches off my vertical and
2 seconds off my 40 time. I even tested it against my 2k5's. 2k5's rescued my season that year
Not to mention that they had almost NO cushioning.

Originally Posted by bib10

my DIY AZD - 1st yr Chairty Game :tongue:
I always thought you had tracked down an actual pair. Great job, Matt.

And those Charity BB Lows bring a tear to my eye each time I see them.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bib10

my DIY AZD - 1st yr Chairty Game :tongue:
I always thought you had tracked down an actual pair. Great job, Matt.

And those Charity BB Lows bring a tear to my eye each time I see them.
frown.gif

really kicking myself for not picking up some of these shoes cheap when i could've and should've.. stutter steps, bb1 lows, mvps, cradle rocks..

really kicking myself for not picking up some of these shoes cheap when i could've and should've.. stutter steps, bb1 lows, mvps, cradle rocks..

I know it is an old thread, but I got the Zoom BB I Low White/Pruple/Grey on Ebay a couple of weeks ago and they are so comfortable to play in and the leather is great! I checked the other colors that Nash wore with the Suns and I definetly need the black/orange and white/purple/orange version! I know they are 8-9 years old, but maybe someone has an idea where I could still search besides Ebay!

I wouldn't recommend playing in shoes that old. They'll fall apart.

I believe they had a full zoom setup. Consider getting some modern shoes with full zoom and you'll get a similar or even better feel.

I wouldn't recommend playing in shoes that old. They'll fall apart.

I believe they had a full zoom setup. Consider getting some modern shoes with full zoom and you'll get a similar or even better feel.

I played in the twice so far for about 90 minutes eachh and so far they hold up pretty good, but I understand what you are saying and I will only use them seldomly

Back
Top Bottom