What shoes to get for everyday wear?

Although I have many shoes I normally wear the same pair everyday and wear the others only a few times per week. My current daily shoes are the Lebron X Lavas and I'm looking to get a new pair for daily wear.

I really like the Nike Slants in my avi but was thinking of getting something a bit less flashy but still dope enough to turn heads and that will still look good after a lot of wear (my Lebron Xs almost still look new after years of wear and weren't too flashy but dope enough to turn heads and get comments so they were perfect).

Here are some I'm considering but am also open to other suggestions:

Lebron XI in King's Pride, Gamma Blue or Dunkman colorway

Jordan 12 in Obsidian or Playoffs colorway (would be my first Js)

Jordan 5s or 7s (would be my first Js)

Which of those would you recommend for daily wear or do you have other suggestions? Would any of those crease or look bad after lots of wear?

Thanks

no bball shoes for everyday wear

get some runners.  cant go wrong with some air max 1's gel lytes...theres a million. 

or something classic like the adidas stan smith

Buy whatever you like bruh, our suggestions mean nothing.

Last edited:

no bball shoes for everyday wear

get some runners.  cant go wrong with some air max 1's gel lytes...theres a million. 

or something classic like the adidas stan smith
Thanks but those aren't my style at all. I want something more flashy that's gonna turn heads.

Thanks but those aren't my style at all. I want something more flashy that's gonna turn heads.

Cop some ******* Air Mags then b.

:lol:

Most heads go minimalist on their daily pair(s) bruh, just saying.

Last edited:
If you want a pair of shoes to last you, don't get a pair of Jordans. :lol:

Seriously try out some AM1s. They are comfortable and they will get you compliments.

I rock chucks daily. Can beat the hell out of Em n they hold up. Plus u can cop for like 28 dollars at marshalls or Burlington. High low mids they got Em in any flavor. Can't believe it took til I was 29 to become a believer.

Some Nike Cortez Nylon '09's 
nthat.gif

I'd stick with these butters though. 

^ :lol:

my rotation for most days involves:
- janoski mids
- fly knits
- SBs
- jon varvatos chucks
- chucks

Back
Top Bottom