What should be da Next color of da Penny Foamposite one? Vol. let's help Nike NOT _____ dis shoe up

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

any metallic "shine" color is a true WIN. green, red, orange, gold, silver, black, yellow.

how they release them will be key.. two a year tops.. keep people hungry

some stuff I did (excuse the BP watermark. these PSs were done months if not years back)
6ec25dc4a96ebceec4dbbbd1e9deaf8afe6f19b.jpg

abb1564665cbc2b38735c11197fabe07fc72244.jpg

48b15c4663c9c8b290ad076800a52b94e4d3f93.jpg

its not hard to make your money Nike.
laugh.gif
only ones i would cop would be

-silver

-black

thats it.

who da hell can pick up da slack in da PS dept. now that BP hung that up?

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

did these years ago. Called them the Vaders.

Black=Vader's Color
Red=Sith/Evil

Black/Red Accents including the sole, vader patch, etc.
6bd1564877e698356e68494073e04685870b4df.jpg
i would copp, thats kinda clever.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

how about no more foam ones? if nike has to i rather them butcher the foamposite pro
they gonna keep droppin at least 2 colors a year, its been like this since 2000.....except da pro's were dolo now its pros and pennys.

pro's can be any color they want...cuz they not a signature model other then da pearls which pippen wore in da preseason...but pennys? those gotta coincide with that man's

career for me to care about em.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how about no more foam ones? if nike has to i rather them butcher the foamposite pro
they gonna keep droppin at least 2 colors a year, its been like this since 2000.....except da pro's were dolo now its pros and pennys.

pro's can be any color they want...cuz they not a signature model other then da pearls which pippen wore in da preseason...but pennys? those gotta coincide with that man's

My point is basically the foam one doesn't need anymore irrelevant colorways. It's disgusting what they have done to the penny II imo

Originally Posted by ninjahood

My point is basically the foam one doesn't need anymore irrelevant colorways. It's disgusting what they have done to the penny II imo
da penny 2 has only had 2 retro + colors and of those one was a miami heat colorway that penny played on, and da all blacks which were a waste of time, da rest were

all OG orlando colors.

i want either da white ones he played with PE or da one on da first page, then they can put em back in da volt for a while.

Icy soles are hot, but they dont make or break a sneaker for me.

I would cop thoz black w/ solid blue in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

did these years ago. Called them the Vaders.

Black=Vader's Color
Red=Sith/Evil

Black/Red Accents including the sole, vader patch, etc.
6bd1564877e698356e68494073e04685870b4df.jpg

smh.gif
@ the logo... drop that and i'd consider coping
wink.gif

Black carbon fiber with a clear neon sole and neon accents. Kind of like a mix of voltage foam pros and carbon FP1's in a Foam one.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Ninja there was also the hoh penny ii...so that's makes three retro+ cw's
ah yes...correct...and even though it was da weaker copper sneaker, it still playing on his name and therefore, decent....i know i might pick em up so my crewneck can get

more burn.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

tuff.don't think that they would generate hype like coppers and eggs, but they would sell.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Just throw a translucent blue sole on there. Someone do it now

none nike needs to leave foams alone. know everyone loving foams. i remember when everyone was wearing jays and a few of us had foams. everyone use to be like look at dude with the space boots

Originally Posted by got shoes

tuff.don't think that they would generate hype like coppers and eggs, but they would sell.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

these would sell like the cactus and red ones

Originally Posted by NycPosite

none nike needs to leave foams alone. now everyone loving foams. i remember when everyone was wearing jays and a few of us had foams. everyone use to be like look at dude with the space boots
son, im pretty sure if you check every SN in this post contributing is from da East coast....foams have ONLY been overlooked on NT until da 2007 royals, and even then

there was more buzz for da w/e crappy SB that was dropping that month.
laugh.gif

i'll tell you this though...

some people just LOOK like they got turned out to foamposites like last week and now they violating em with pencil jeans 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blaze1141

Originally Posted by got shoes

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

these would sell like the cactus and red ones
orlando colors always  sell alot better, but for good measure someone get a royal blue translucent sole on da PS to compare.
nerd.gif

a pearl re retro. not like the HoH pair.

for a retro plus colorway i would like to see anything white based.

Back
Top Bottom