What should I be doing?

Ok NT, after this summer term I'll only have 5 classes left in the fall and I will be done with undergrad. I will have a B.S. degree in Industrial Distribution. I've considered the option of grad school, but I am not sure if I want to attend it just yet. My question is what should I currently be doing to ensure that I can land a job before or upon graduation?

don't go to grad school just yet especially since you're unsure. just keep applying to jobs/get an internship in the mean time to gain some experience.

got you...right now I'm working at sherwin repairing pressure washers and crap like that but I want something more in my field.

I graduated in '13 and I must say the longer I'm away from school and these bonuses and checks around 2K will make you look at grad school sideways. Just develop the mentality like you have to go back if that's what you want to do. If you have doubts now, it will be sad.

Go to Grad school. You're still in the school mindset, so keep at it. The job market is difficult and bachelor's degree don't go as far these days, unless you're very driven or have connections. You don't seem like you do /are. So get yourself the paperwork to set you apart. Good luck in your future endeavors. Education is key.

Back
Top Bottom