What should I do about one of my main dude/my ace/my best friends...

Originally Posted by Jules300

money and friends never mix
what kinda busted %%$ friends you hangin with where you cant trust them with money? With me, TRUE friends are no different than my bloodbrothers. I've been in situations where I needed cash quick, no questions asked kinda stuff, and my boy fronted me 2 G's cash within the hour (and weaint rich by any means). Money comes and goes man, but TRUE friends come through once in a lifetime.

that being said. OP, this dude is not your Ace. If he were the thought of doin you dirty like this would never have even crossed him mind. You just have tobe aware that TIME is not indicative of how close two friends are. I've only known my best friend for maybe 12 years. I use the term "only"loosely cause some of my other boys in my circle I known for almost 25 years. I'm talkin bout we were in the same kindergarten class together and we arejust about 30 now. Its cliche but the true friends are the ones you know will be there 100% when the S hits the fan. It's one thing to say they got yourback, its another thing to actually show it. I been in my fair share of pickles in my day, and my boys stepped up to the plate each and everytime.

Drop this guy, and let the rest of your crew know exactly what he did to you so they dont fall victim to him too. I was actually in a similar situation asthis. Me and my buddies go back atleast 10+ years, some as far back as 25 years like I mentioned. We had one dude who would turn on you for a chick with thequickness. It didn't matter that we had been friends for more than 10 years. The stuff he pulled was not even close to on the level of the stuff yourfriend pulled on you, but we all collectively as a group deaded this dude as a friend and never spoke with him again. You dont need people like this in yourlife.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

this is what you should do to him...
2mdni8w.gif

laugh.gif
What is that from??

Back
Top Bottom