What Should I Do w/ My Dog?????

NT, i caught my dog playing with some baby birds earlier today. i dont know if she was eating em or just playing with them
sick.gif
. but i put her downstairs for therest of the night. i just brought her up to my room now becuase i couldnt let her sleep down there by herself (partly because imma pus and feel bad, and partlybecause i don't want her getting into anything). so i made a fort for her outta some shoes boxes. my question is what should i do next to make sure shesokay?

oh yeah and pics of the current situation:

Better make a new fort with something else... she gonna destroy those boxes! And i'm speaking out of experience, I let my dog sleep with me last summer...boy destroyed my OldLove/NewLove box!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

a dog fort?
roll.gif

i guess take her to the vet in the morn if you think she could have caught somethin...
how cute a dog fort lol
but yea the vet

That dog fort is awesome! But, yeah if you are that concerned just call a vet they'll give you over the phone advice maybe?

liberty spikes. everywhere. that's something I've always wanted to do with my grandma's dog.

What do you think will happen? My mom has a pug/rat terrier. You should see the crap she eats. Moles, voles, shrews, rats, whatever she can dig up she'llkill it. Your dog will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom