What should I wear???????????? Need your help NT

So, with some of the really whack colorways of LS and other Jordans what do you wear??? For example, how do you ya'll rock your green beans?? Or your Dtrtspikes or 3's? Or any other bizarre Jordan colors we seee.. Post pics please!

So, with some of the really whack colorways of LS and other Jordans what do you wear??? For example, how do you ya'll rock your green beans?? Or your Dtrtspikes or 3's? Or any other bizarre Jordan colors we seee.. Post pics please!

Just need some ideas, cuz really Im just not sure what the hell works with this besides dropping 80 on a LS jacket. Which is all i can think of

Just need some ideas, cuz really Im just not sure what the hell works with this besides dropping 80 on a LS jacket. Which is all i can think of

I wear my green beans with jeans and my matching fresh out the box shirt with the green bean V's on it.

There's not a lot of shirts that matches the Green Bean, usually I just wear a white tee and an all gray hoodie. "Simplicity"
You don't always have to match from head to toe.

There's not a lot of shirts that matches the Green Bean, usually I just wear a white tee and an all gray hoodie. "Simplicity"
You don't always have to match from head to toe.

I wear my green beans with jeans and my matching fresh out the box shirt with the green bean V's on it.

listen please refrain from these kinds of post. but if you must ask wear a white tee or a Shirt go to a suit store and get a shirt in blue for the DTRT or thea Gray shirt for the GREENBEANS. A pair of good jeans and your good

listen please refrain from these kinds of post. but if you must ask wear a white tee or a Shirt go to a suit store and get a shirt in blue for the DTRT or thea Gray shirt for the GREENBEANS. A pair of good jeans and your good

id probebly wear a tuxedo t shirt with green beans, cause its says im formal..but i also like to party

To be honest, I rock all my sneakers with shrink to fit levis, acid wash jeans or cords, heather grey tee, and a simple khaki jacket. You don't have to buyLS clothing to match your sneakers. Considering that I'm from the northwest, it's common to see 20 year olds plus wearing any color jordan with normalcasual clothes. It actually looks better in my opinion.

Weekend casual + Jordan fanatic.

id probebly wear a tuxedo t shirt with green beans, cause its says im formal..but i also like to party

To be honest, I rock all my sneakers with shrink to fit levis, acid wash jeans or cords, heather grey tee, and a simple khaki jacket. You don't have to buyLS clothing to match your sneakers. Considering that I'm from the northwest, it's common to see 20 year olds plus wearing any color jordan with normalcasual clothes. It actually looks better in my opinion.

Weekend casual + Jordan fanatic.

Wear this with anything:

al4sxs.jpg

I know the Mike Vick jersey joke is getting old but so are these wack posts.

Wear this with anything:

al4sxs.jpg

I know the Mike Vick jersey joke is getting old but so are these wack posts.

i don't get the vick jersey thing can someone explain? i wanna laugh too

i don't get the vick jersey thing can someone explain? i wanna laugh too

Back
Top Bottom