~~~~~What Sig shoe has JB ruined the most?~~~~~

^^^ IMO the CG XI is crazy overrated but I don't think they ruined the XI by any stretch of the imagination.

I think JB killed the Air Jordan IV. They released way too many in too short a time period. We all wanted classic colors, which we got in the form of Military and Fire Red IV's, but the quality wasn't something to smile about. I wish JB would slow down, go back to being an exclusive brand, and release 2 to 3 shoes per year, not per month. I used to get excitied when the newest Air Jordan would come out. Now, I honestly don't care.

shoes that are trash regardless of color.....

2 then 8-22

now onto considering newer colors of men sizes only:

those LS all red one's are garbage, 2002 jumpman metallic silver i's are garbage....lowtop cement (westside) i's are too as are those eastsides. Southsides and Northside lows are the only ones that shined outta that pack

dtrt iiis are only hot on other ppls feet, cant stand how they looked on my foot when i tried em on, same goes for pures and cats....oh yeah an flips are unbelievably horrid

iv's. wow those mists are not hot, cant 4get '99 chromes 4 lack of netting (JB knew that and so brought em back as pures w/ netting).....digressing pures/cat iv's id WEAR b4 pure/cat iii's i dunno...the patent on the iii's throws me off and the thicker retro cement is just too much when paired w/ paetent....although on other ppls feet those iii's arent AS bad.

v's, LS laser joints are PATHETIC also burgundy's arent that impressive

vii: ceramics are booty. citrus' are booty,

i would vote the i ONLY if they never put a swoosh back on it after the 2002 metallic silvers but they did. Also id pick the iv (JB refusing to use plastic wings just really bothers me...imagine cool grey iv's w/ plastic wings and TPU heel tabs. nice!!!!(r)), HOWEVER, i 4got about the flips and since the iii's are the dopest jays i cant sit back and watch em fugg em up....

iii = sig shoe most tainted by gentry and co. just off that one flip color alone.

as 4 UGLIEST colorway its a tossup btw west-coast cement i lows, flips, LS all red i's, laser v's and ceramic/citrus vii's....

id vote (wow this is tough as all those are vomit worthy).....

ugliest....ok i got it narrowed down to flips, red i's and laser v's....flips AGAIN the victor/loser!

=black v's my 1st j's back in 1st grade cant no1 tell me nothin / Dopest SHOE ever INTRODUCED to mankind? Bout 2 get in2 sumthin / 70's 0G and '05 Quickstrike green suede Adi bean Halfshells / flyest Nikes? tie; Lions' Franchise and Force 1 mids must die / and the top J be black wrapped w/ cement stripes

i think they murked tha spizikes wit dat black/ pink kolorway... and the jordan 1zwit the jumpan instead of the check.... what were they thinkin??? :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
There's gotta be someone out there who actually doesn't like CG XIs.

You rang?

I don't hate them. I just think they are by far the weakest XI colorway.

Got a pair for a steal back in 2002 and quickly sold them on for a tidy profit.

Quote:
AJ IX OLIVEs. SO UGLY!!!

,,,,and those i rather like. Hated HATED them in 94. Didn't like them much in 2002 when they Retroed but got them dirt cheap and they've grown on me since.

THE AIR VI

I ONLY PICK THOSE BECAUSE THEY ONLY MADE LIKE 2 PAIRS WHO R WORTH BUYING AND THAT WAS LIKE 3 YEARS AGO

THEY KILLED THE 1S... actually "murder" them. All the 1s that were released looked like fakes and some other brand of shoes. :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

i'm gonna have to go with those laser Vs. those are just atrocious. i mean, the DTRT colorways are horrid but at least there's some meaning behind them (as much as I despise the idea). the laser Vs simply exist to spite us.

they ruined the 1's how do u come from pattened leather to just ugly 1's
i rember i copped the white and blue pattened leather ones i wonder what i did with em lol

the 7's ^^^^^^^^^
I loved tos had em the first day came out
came out the end of school year for me n my mom went to buy em
came out june28

heres my take.....

aj14_wht_chart.jpg

aj14_wht_grn.jpg

aj14_graph_chart.jpg
a trend with the color green. @#%$ had me pissed, everytime i see some damn xiv's they got some type of green in them. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

^yeah just about any shoe released with that ugly green killed it for me, starting with these:

jordan-5-grey-green.jpg

and cant forget about these:

sneakerhead_1927_40718076.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Well, basically all LS colors are destroyed.
as i said earlier on, Vs laser are not so bad.

DTRT IS HORRIBLE! WORST!
VIIIs LS is 2nd i guess.
3rd is the XIs low IE LS.

know why? BECAUSE ALL ARE LS, THANKS TO GENTRY!

imo, XIs CG destroyed XIs. Besides, they are easy to get yellowed.
even the official picture doesnt show as clear sole as concords or other clear sole XIs.
THE GREY PATENT LEATHER COULD TURN YELLOW, unbelievably "one of the best" huh?
I could still forgive that becos mike himself wore them.
and concords are my all time favorite.

Indohan

The IVs got murdered with colorways and the ridiculous Eminem and UNDFTD releases--something that should NEVER be allowed to happy with a Jordan. Isn't that what Air Force 1s are for?

The Air Jordan I is just an insult in every possible way. Chopped and squashed, with the horrible "jewel" logos, the Jumpman on the back, and more awful colorways than you could shake a stick at. There were SO MANY dope original colorways, and how many have we seen? Three? Four? Instead they put out 10 different lowtops, a bunch of squashed patent leather "mids" and a horribly bastardized version of one of the holiest of the holy grail shoes ever. I'd rather see Jordan retire the I forever than keep putting it out in its current form.

I hate the shape of the Retro VIIs, too, but that's a different discussion.

Back
Top Bottom