eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^^^^^^^GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ^^^^
said about all those colorways in the14's with all the green in them are the ugliest jordans i have ever seen.
JB has killed the 14's

1. 1999 Jordan Retro Leather Wings, Leather Heel Tabs, and
the blasphemy of leather side panels with no netting. :x
sick.gif
1999 Jordan BRED IV 10,Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

looked really cool on ray allen but not the fat guy with cankles at the gym...
air_jordan_xxi_red.jpg
"...STEP UP AND TEST THE SKILLS, YOU COULD GET MY TES-TICULES..."TOKYO APACHE

all those shoe are fire IMO.... i dont understand how a color scheme does that much... u guys act like these shoes are fushia and neon green... nothing is wrong with any of those shoes..

the dtrt 3s definitley win
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

I think the Jordan 1 with the silver jumpman instead of the swoosh. They ruined that shoe. :smh:
smh.gif

Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

i think v's were ruined!
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

I would say the 1 cuz they tried too many innovations that failed miserably IMO (nu'retro, nu'retro low, jumpman>swoosh, etc.) The 1 is probably my favorite Jordan and I appreciate most of the colors (May LS releases included :smokin
smokin.gif
) but it wasn't broke so I don't get why they keep/kept tying to fix it/reinvent it |I
tired.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

fake AJ 1 get my vote (jumpman on the side) that looks like something i would buy from k-mart with the shaq logo there.
i like those blue/orange 8 (bronco fan)
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

They have slaughtered to many pairs of V,s VII,s and III,s with the horrible coloring
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro I blkred...Retro III Blk-Cmt...99 Retro IV Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...00 Retro V Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrared
Retro IX Wht-blk-
truered...OG VII Bordeaux...OG IX charcoal...OG VIII Blk-Blk-truered

the CG XI serious i don't know why do ppl like those ugly j's and also the XX in all colorways.

so much hate on the peapods & DTRT 3's. i'm so glad i own both. this way i ain't gotta see everybody & they mama's wit them on like say the fire red 3's (which, by the way i also have). :smile:
smile.gif

346voup.jpg

311nrkx.jpg

1rvzv6.gif

mcq3ah.jpg

98ygex.jpg
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIXStudies show that more information is passed through watercooler gossip than through official memos, which puts me at a disadvantage because, I bring my own water to work". DWIGHT SCHRUTE

Back
Top Bottom