~~~~~What Sig shoe has JB ruined the most?~~~~~

........with an outrageous colorway?

I'm not asking for your opinion on my choice... ( I want to know your opinion... So, if you like the orange/navy/peapod's I don't care.

For me... So far, the ugliest shoe I've ever seen...

ABSOLUTELY KILLED THE 8 with this HORRID TACKY COLOR COMBO.

1st overall

4pxtitk.jpg

second place (clown shoes)

54ehvly.jpg

Third place (tackiest shoe ever)

626gg9i.jpg

This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

i liked the dtrt 3's, IMO. the other two....not so much. especially not the first one.
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

8s IMO the 5s were OK
" This Is My Ending And My New Beginning, Nostalgia,
Alpha And Omega Places, It's Like A Glitch In

Ummm interesting question. I'd have to say the low 11s (White/Green/Yellow). The second place is those orange 8s, and my third place goes to 1s ( Red/Blue/White).

I never really liked the Mocha III's or the Pures. My reasoning is the opposite however, these colorways were so lackluster and bland (to me) that they ruined the great features that the III's have.

lmao funny I live my DTRT III and LOVE MY LAZER V

But whatever rock your boat ... I dont like anything pass XIV and cant stand those already posted XI lows ....
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

lol at everyone saying if they like the VIIIs or not when he said not to.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

lightning 4's
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

I know I am going to get killed for this one. I think its the IV toooo many releases of a great shoe. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

any shoe that doesnt have purple . carolina blue or a colorway mj wore
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

JB almost ruined my love for the Jordan 1. Everytime I see 1's now, I think of these.
4y6c320.jpg
Team Pacific Northwest​

I have to say they killed the 4's. What were they thinking coming up with the thuder and lighting colorways. :smh:
smh.gif

i love the 8's the peapod are my 4th favorite jordan 8 that pic make them look ugly jordan 8s are my favorite jordan ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

man I love the VIII peapod's, they look so nice and I will try to get a pair.... but I think the J's that have been ruined for me are the XIV and X's.... to begin; they weren't very strong in style or in desire, and to produce so many of them in different styles was the beginning of the end for Jordan brands prestige status I think those retro releases stayed on the shelves for more than a year
sell me DS Jordans size 10, you find on sale!!! Don't care if they're from an outlet, just get them cheap

i like the DTRT IIIs, but the laser Vs have way too much going on within the shoe, the VIIIs in that colorway are ugly
FS OG Columbias size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

really to me i hated the 11 lows azure and i hated the military blue 4's and the worst are the navy and orange 8 by far the aqua deserve the ls title

Back
Top Bottom