What snacks do u bring to the table? Office*

serotonins

formerly maroki
When snacks do yall bring to the office?

I try to stay away from junk food, usually bring fruits oatmeal sometimes arizona and chips

If I worked in an office I'd bring sandwiches and beef jerky and have the mini fridge on deck stocked with produce.

Last edited:
I mean , you said you stay away from junk food, but bring chips and Arizona tea.

Meijers brand fruit snacks, dragon fruit vitamin waters, 7 eleven brand sour gummy worms, famous Amos chocolate chips and mints/gum.

My coworker stocks the fridge weekly, so we all eat his groceries on the daily. He doesn't mind either.

I use to eat almonds and pistachios.

I was eating too much tho. don't really snack much, cept I do go get that popcorn they make in the lil store.

"**** looks like some chloroform" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Would smoke with these dudes any day
laugh.gif

But to answer this question, other than the lunch I bring every shift, nothing except maybe some yogurt or somethin.

Don't rock with junk food, only drink water, kind of sticking to a diet.

I love my coworkers, but practically all of them are overweight. They are my motivation to stay the course.

Last edited:
pb&j sammiches

peanut butter grandma cookies

Golden Flake Tangy Pickle BBQ chips

popcorn (from time to time)

green tea (sometimes peach tea)

I be getting it in at work. My desk is always smelling like heaven.

Been eating alotta oatmeal raisin bars lately ...water and candy ...idk y but we got sooooo much candy in my office, always a big bowl at the front desk full of treats :lol: :smh:

i keep about 40-50 oatmeal packets at my desk...

i probably go through about 4 or so a day...

Back
Top Bottom