What song are you listening to right now?

If we talking about reggaeton nothings bigger than dembow right now. **** feel like 90’s nyc rap in it’s own special way. roachy dr got uptown nyc and dr streets hot.

If we talking about reggaeton nothings bigger than dembow right now. **** feel like 90’s nyc rap in it’s own special way. roachy dr got uptown nyc and dr streets hot.

What is you talking about bro ....

Spanish Trap is what's hot in the street.

However, the biggest in the game id whatever Genre you want to classified Bad Bunny, Karol G, Feid, etc ....

None of the Dembo are on that level, although they have a big movement.

"3MEN2 KBRN" by Eladio Carrion
"Mañana Será Bonito" by Karol G
"Sr. Santos" by Arcangel
Is funny how people used to clown you and still probably do because of you spanish music takes and now everyone thats anyone in hiphop jumping on tracks with them.

Nothing bigger in the world in this moment than spanish trap/rwggeaton/dembow and all them hiphop artist trying to capitalize.

What is you talking about bro ....

Spanish Trap is what's hot in the street.

However, the biggest in the game id whatever Genre you want to classified Bad Bunny, Karol G, Feid, etc ....

None of the Dembo are on that level, although they have a big movement.
Bunny, Karol are basically pop stars b. Different lane. Like comparing drake or cardi to west side and Benny. I don’t know about the rest of the country I can’t speak for them but in nyc, jersey all you hear is Dembow in the clubs and through car speakers. **** is a movement in dr right now. Roachy, el Alfa, angel dior, kaly ocho, bulin, tokisha. Jim jones riding through uptown with roachy trying to sign him. Tokisha brought Madonna to the heightz etc etc. it’s bigger than you think

Bunny, Karol are basically pop stars b. Different lane. I don’t know about the rest of the country I can’t speak for them but in nyc, jersey all you hear is Dembow in the clubs and through car speakers. **** is a movement in dr right now. Roachy, el Alfa, angel dior, kaly ocho, bulin, tokisha. Jim jones riding through uptown with roachy trying to sign him. Tokisha brought Madonna to the heightz etc etc. it’s bigger than you think
Bigger than I think? Lmao ....

Pop is popular bro ... hiphop artist are pop (ie Drake).

Is only natural that you see dembow as a movement because they are. However, you are talking about cities that are heavily populated by Dominicans, duh.

I been following the culture for decades home skillet .... before Reggeaton was reggeaton ... Vico C, 3 2 get funky, Rico Suave, Wiso G and before.

BTW, is all love. Just saying Dembow is knocking but they aren't at the level or magnitude. Hence the reason why you see all these vultures trying to get in before is to late like Reggeaton and Spanish trap.

These cats dont need anyone from the hiphop culture for anything other than the financial backing.

Bigger than I think? Lmao ....

Pop is popular bro ... hiphop artist are pop (ie Drake).

Is only natural that you see dembow as a movement because they are. However, you are talking about cities that are heavily populated by Dominicans, duh.

I been following the culture for decades home skillet .... before Reggeaton was reggeaton ... Vico C, 3 2 get funky, Rico Suave, Wiso G and before.

BTW, is all love. Just saying Dembow is knocking but they aren't at the level or magnitude. Hence the reason why you see all these vultures trying to get in before is to late like Reggeaton and Spanish trap.

These cats dont need anyone from the hiphop culture for anything other than the financial backing.
I know what pop is you’re not teaching me anything there. It is a different lane just because they are popular doesn’t make them better is what I was getting at. Dembow is gonna kick that door down one of these years been steadily growing and growing and they’re boosting each other up and not really competing against each other. Just 1 viral hit

I know what pop is you’re not teaching me anything there. It is a different lane just because they are popular doesn’t make them better is what I was getting at. Dembow is gonna kick that door down one of these years been steadily growing and growing and they’re boosting each other up and not really competing against each other. Just 1 viral hit
Iight ... not teaching you nothing but you clearly living in a tri-state bubble. Dueces homie. Talking about bad bunny is not reggeaton/trap he is pop follow by this. Smh!

PS. You clearly don't follow dembow. If you do you just stated.

Iight ... not teaching you nothing but you clearly living in a tri-state bubble. Dueces homie. Talking about bad bunny is not reggeaton/trap he is pop follow by this. Smh!

PS. You clearly don't follow dembow. If you do you just stated.
I mean I just came back from a trip to colombia and dr not long ago but aight mr reggeaton you win you know everything about the genre and we should bow down to you for “being on the wave before everybody else”.

Edit: also it’s not just a tri state thing. Dembow is getting big out in Spain too. Shouts my cousins and them out in barcelona and Galicia

Last edited:
I mean I just came back from a trip to colombia and dr not long ago but aight mr reggeaton you win you know everything about the genre and we should bow down to you for “being on the wave before everybody else”.

Edit: also it’s not just a tri state thing. Dembow is getting big out in Spain too. Shouts my cousins and them out in barcelona and Galicia
Lmao ... so your credibility is a trip to ****ing DR and Colombia where Dembow is very limited at best???? Like Feid and Karol G don't have the current grip there? Do you know whos Feid? He's been local until recently and he's already bigger than every Dembow artist not name Alfa.

And Spain? When was the last time you even visted? Like I'm not constantly visit relatives in Madrid and partying Barcelona. Reggeaton is everywhere ... Dembow only where there's a big dominican presence. Then hit other EU places like London, Paris, Rome (major cities) and again Reggeaton/Spanish trap.is everywhere. Dembow non existence.

My dude, no one is arguing that Dembow is gaining popularity, I hope they do well. But you are saying outlandish BS that anyone following the genre has to scratch their heads. Talking about Dembow artists helping each other and **** .. since maybe last year? Lile Rochy and Alfa didn't have beef since ever until recently. Talking about Tokisha, Bullin , Dior, etc like you saying something ... i know who they are but moreso I know Lapiz, Vaquero, Don Miguelo, Mozart, Toxic Crow, etc (pioneers of the genre). Guess what, all of them had beef. As a matter a fact, it is known that Dembow artist hardly supports each other. However, the culture is changing which is great.

Again, my reply is to this ridiculous statement "If we talking about reggaeton nothings bigger than dembow right now. " it's plain wrong ....

Stop living in a bubble bro. Just trying to help you out. Not bash you ....

Last edited:
Lmao ... so your credibility is a trip to ****ing DR and Colombia where Dembow is very limited at best???? Like Feid and Karol G don't have the current grip there? Do you know whos Feid? He's been local until recently and he's already bigger than every Dembow artist not name Alfa.

And Spain? When was the last time you even visted? Like I'm not constantly visit relatives in Madrid and partying Barcelona. Reggeaton is everywhere ... Dembow only where there's a big dominican presence. Then hit other EU places like London, Paris, Rome (major cities) and again Reggeaton/Spanish trap.is everywhere. Dembow non existence.

My dude, no one is arguing that Dembow is gaining popularity, I hope they do well. But you are saying outlandish BS that anyone following the genre has to scratch their heads. Talking about Dembow artists helping each other and **** .. since maybe last year? Lile Rochy and Alfa didn't have beef since ever until recently. Talking about Tokisha, Bullin , Dior, etc like you saying something ... i know who they are but moreso I know Lapiz, Vaquero, Don Miguelo, Mozart, Toxic Crow, etc (pioneers of the genre). Guess what, all of them had beef. As a matter a fact, it is known that Dembow artist hardly supports each other. However, the culture is changing which is great.

Again, my reply is to this ridiculous statement "If we talking about reggaeton nothings bigger than dembow right now. " it's plain wrong ....

Stop living in a bubble bro. Just trying to help you out. Not bash you ....
My man you wrote a whole essay of nothing. I know what I hear in those streets and it’s not those pioneers you listed (Mozart still gets play tho) respect to them. And saying dembow is limited in dr and colombia shows you don’t know as much as you think you do. It’s really all you hear out there especially dr. Even rolling stone acknowledge them topping charts. And yes they do help each other so many of those new tracks are feature rich. But again you win you’re Mr authority on all things Latin rap. Go ahead shine on.

Back
Top Bottom