What song are you listening to right now?

I live next to France so the southern side of Belgium speaks French so some French music often climbs up the charts.
French rap is becoming increasingly popular and it's actually very successful in France.
It's actually quite enjoyable but I speak fairly fluent French so I can actually understand them
Maître Gims is very successful here and in France. That hook is extremely infectious

He sings as well. This song was pretty huge.

A French duo that recently kind of blew up out of nowhere. They refuse to give any interviews, share any personal information but someone with a serious bankroll is clearly funding them. They shot a few videos in a notorious maffia syndicate neighborhood that even cops are afraid to enter. They have a very hazy/dreamy sound.

Very late reply but glad I came across this. I always liked French Rap and would play them every now and then. Last summer when I went to Europe again it was dope chilling at a random bar at night listening the the rap being played with the music videos showing so I can catch up on what they're playing today.

Reason I say playing today is that Back in the yuku days of NT I started a French Rap thread but as you can guess it didn't get many hits. I also only played older stuff like IAM, Booba or Sniper. Haven't kept up with it much since.

You can probably find the thread if you grave dig

Back
Top Bottom