What song are you listening to right now?

My man you wrote a whole essay of nothing. I know what I hear in those streets and it’s not those pioneers you listed (Mozart still gets play tho) respect to them. And saying dembow is limited in dr and colombia shows you don’t know as much as you think you do. It’s really all you hear out there especially dr. Even rolling stone acknowledge them topping charts. And yes they do help each other so many of those new tracks are feature rich. But again you win you’re Mr authority on all things Latin rap. Go ahead shine on.
You must not know how to read. I never said Dembow is limited in DR but it is for sure in Colombia. Stop trying to act like you now, because you're proving that you know ****. I also never said the pioneers are sounding, all I said I have been on the wave since before them and that was to say, I know they never been the helping another type. Hell even now after a lot of beef has been deaded, theh still not as helpful as they should.

From la Venezuela to la 42 ... Im always partying. From the time Bachata was for Jibaros to When Mambo was making a run to now where Dembow is dominating. Stop axting like you really know.

Dembow aint more popular than Spanish Trap/Reggeaton ... PERIOD. Although they are making noises.

Talkign about helping each other just show you just got on a wave that you need more knowledge

Tell me a dbow song that's charting top 10, Ill wait. SMH, instead of arguing and trying to spund like you know listen and get on the wave.

Last edited:
You must not know how to read. I never said Dembow is limited on DR but it is for sure on Colombia. Stop trying to act like you onow, because you're proving that you know ****. I also never said the pioneers are sounding, all I said I have been on the wave since before them and that was to say, I know they never been the helping another type. Hell even now after a lot of beef has been deaded, theh still not as helpful as they should. Dior was just signed by Alejandro a PRing reggeaton artist, instead of a helping hand dembow artist. Stop it.

From la Venezuela to la 42 ... Im always partying. From the time Bachata was for Jibaros to When Mambo was making a run to now where Dembow is dominating. Stop axting like you really know.

Dembow aint more popular than Spanish Trap/Reggeaton ... PERIOD. Although they are making noises.

Talkign about helping each other just show you just got on a wave that you need more knowledge

Tell me a dbow song that's charting top 10, I’ll wait. SMH, instead of arguing and trying to spund like you know listen and get on the wave.
Still typing essays. Like I said you win you’re the ultimate authority for Latin rap music around these parts. Congrats

Still typing essays. Like I said you win you’re the ultimate authority for Latin rap music around these parts. Congrats
The authority is c flyness c flyness ... I was calmly conversing with him about Eladio Carrion which album just drop and is bananas. Has 50 cents, Lil Wayne, Future, Quavo, Favio, etc and is the hottest thing at the moment in the street and you cone and say Dembow is the ****. I just wanted to let you know something that you clearly don't want to hear because you're from NJ. Iight!

The authority is c flyness c flyness ... I was calmly conversing with him about Eladio Carrion which album just drop and is bananas. Has 50 cents, Lil Wayne, Future, Quavo, Favio, etc and is the hottest thing at the moment in the street and you cone and say Dembow is the ****. I just wanted to let you know something that you clearly don't want to hear because you're from NJ. Iight!
I’m not from jersey but aight man like I said keep being the authority. Nobody playing that carrion album where I’m from. Keep doing you

336091530_543818084543574_5954052024499221687_n.jpg

I’m not from jersey but aight man like I said keep being the authority. Nobody playing that carrion album where I’m from. Keep doing you
That's because where you from, there's a bunch of hicks not in tune with the movement. I can play a Dembow, just like I can play a Reggeaton ... but if you know you know. Acting like Eladio is some scrub is crazy ... dude has heavy weights in his album fam. Dang.

That's because where you from, there's a bunch of hicks not in tune with the movement. I can play a Dembow, just like I can play a Reggeaton ... but if you know you know. Acting like Eladio is some scrub is crazy ... dude has heavy weights in his album fam. Dang.
Nobody said he’s a scrub I just said he not getting played like that here. I don’t know why you getting so hot in the chat like you would do something anyways when I’ve tried to let it go for a while now. Calling the Mecca for Latin culture in nyc hicks lol funny nobody saying that when they come to our clubs every weekend cause it’s the place to be for Latinos in nyc every weekend.

Nobody said he’s a scrub I just said he not getting played like that here. I don’t why you getting so hot in the chat like you would do something anyways when I’ve tried to let it go for a while now. Calling the Mecca for Latin culture in nyc hicks lol funny nobody saying that when they come to our clubs every weekend
I wonder where you think I'm from. BtW, in NYC, there are a bunch of dominican hicks my man. LoL like wth.

Stop saying NYC is the Mecca of Latin Music bro. This aint La Fania bro ... this is Reggeaton and Dembow ... the music is cooked in PR, DR, and other latin American countries. Not from descendants of these Countries that migrated to NYC like Salsa.

You really don't know wth you're saying.

BTW, is all good homie 👌 I have love for you.

I wonder where you think I'm from.
Stop saying NYC is the Mecca of Latin Music bro. This aint La Fania bro ... this is Reggeaton and Dembow ... the music is cooked in PR, DR, and other latin American countries. Not from descendants of these Countries that migrated to NYC like Salsa.

You really don't know wth you're saying.

BTW, is all good homie 👌 I have love for you.
You can’t read. I never said it’s the Mecca for Latin music in general that’s crazy talk I said my neighborhood is the Mecca for Latin music and Latin nightlife in the nyc (no actually the tri state area). And I don’t even think it’s debatable. I won’t even entertain you anymore you’re obviously not reading correctly.

You can’t read. I never said it’s the Mecca for Latin music in general that’s crazy talk I said my neighborhood is the Mecca for Latin music and Latin nightlife in the nyc (no actually the tri state area). And I don’t even think it’s debatable. I won’t even entertain you anymore you’re obviously not reading correctly.
My bad "Calling the Mecca for Latin culture", is even Wilder. Lmao

News flash they come here to party because we are stupidly populated and have a diverse culture. Not to mention our clubs close at 5-6 and there are after parties. Come on fam. But WE Aint the ****ing Mecca of none of them cultures.

A mi me gusta el Dembow, pero el Dembow no es mas grande que el Reggaeton. El artista latino mas grande es Bad Bunny hasta el momento. Dime que artista del Dembow ha estado en el top 10 del Billboard 200 y Billboard Hot 100, ninguno, pero los artistas del Reggaeton si han estado alli. Los Reggaetoneros se llevan la mayoria de los premios en los Latin Grammys, Latin Billboards, etc. Los artistas del Reggaeton hacen sus tours y se presentan en diferente partes del mundo. El Reggaeton es un movimiento Global. Los Reggaetoneros han estado en Bloomberg’s Pop Star Power Rankings, etc. El Reggaeton tiene artistas que han colaborado con Adidas, Jordan Brand, WWE, etc. Y tambien tiene artistas que han salido en peliculas de hollywood, etc. No se olviden que los mixtapes/albums de Playero y The Noise son el ADN y la influencia del Dembow, los mismos Dominicanos lo han dicho. Dembow es como un Pequeño hermano/Primo de Reggaeton. Si, no niego que el Dembow este grande, pero todavia le falta mucho para que llegue a ese nivel en donde esta el Reggaeton. El Dembow es grande pero el Reggaeton es gigantesco.

Last edited:
But Tokisha iS SoUnDinG iN eVeRY ClUb iN tHe MeCCa oF LatIn CuLTurE aND dA HEiGhTz.

I guess Karol is pop?

Just teasing.

This is what Im trying to tell old boy ... that the Reggeaton/Trap artist are way to big at the moment and they have the entire world on their train.
Screenshot_20230318-203152_Chrome.jpg

c flyness c flyness I forgot to post this earlier. Dude been known where he was going. Good for him. But he aint hot cause no one in the "HOOD" is listening to him 🤣 .....

What video games are featuring Dembow artists as playable characters? etc. etc.

but dude wants to say Dembow is bigger than Reggaeton.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom