What Southern Major Label Debut/Solo Album Rightfully....

Completes This Three Headed Monster!?!?

ya already know what 400 Degrees did in 98....the start of the Cash Money reign and down south dominance...
Classic Album, with classic production by the one and only Mannie Fresh

Turn around 7 years later in 2005 Jeezy as we all already know drops a game changer, undeniable classic!!....
Lead single Mannie Fresh assisted as well

But was it anything in those 7 years in between or almost five years since, You feel deserves the same sorta acclaim???

I might be kinda hard find a debut album so I will even take just any southern solo album...that had just as much mainstream meaning for as quality and relevance as these two for southern rap

12279-paper-trail.jpg

b6ff53e098cc98c16e3cc68a7e42.jpeg

wasn't his first solo effort or really a mainstream hit but classic & definitely made Pat a house hold name in the hood

TI_-_Trap_Muzik.jpg

Of course, I read it. However, I wanted to post the albums that I want. This issue is moot.

you a dumb fck ... what's the point of that ?

you might as well just post random albums in every thread in music.

thanks the magician for the ignore feature.

Yea trap musik is the only thing that comes to mind for me but...its such a distant third imo

Originally Posted by young dr0

you a dumb fck ... what's the point of that ?

you might as well just post random albums in every thread in music.

thanks the magician for the ignore feature.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And I don't think Trap Muzik is on the level of those two albums...yeah it's good but 400 Degreez & TM101 just get me in that zone

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 To the C-Murder choice. Probably my most favorite No Limit release
But I would probably go with T.I. - Trap Muzik as some have already mentioned. I wouldn't argue with the Project Pat choice neither tho

What had the hood on smash more around yall parts 400 Degreez or TM101/Trap Or Die?

Jeezy had an actual movement but the game was different back when Juve dropped 400, EVERYBODY I know had a physical copy of that album.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

AND O.P.... YOU KNOW SOLJA RAGS WAS JUVEY'S CASH MONEY DEBUT RIGHT? NOT 400 DEGREEZ.
yessirr!!....thats why I said major label debut cuz 400 degrees was the first release with the Universal distribution deal...i consider it major label cuz cash money was indie before that...all the extra stuff was cuz of the deal without that...what do u have?

Juvie also had being myself as an independent release and jeezy had a independent joint as well

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

AND O.P.... YOU KNOW SOLJA RAGS WAS JUVEY'S CASH MONEY DEBUT RIGHT? NOT 400 DEGREEZ.
yessirr!!....thats why I said major label debut cuz 400 degrees was the first release with the Universal distribution deal...i consider it major label cuz cash money was indie before that...all the extra stuff was cuz of the deal without that...what do u have?

Juvie also had being myself as an independent release and jeezy had a independent joint as well

Juve-solja_rags.jpg

Solja Rags is the second studio album by rapper Juvenile and his first released on Cash Money Records.[sup][1][/sup] It includes the single "Solja Rag". All the songs on the album were produced by Mannie Fresh.

[table][tr][th=""]Released[/th][td]May 13, 1997[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Recorded[/th][td]1996-1997[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Genre[/th][td]Rap, Southern Rap[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Label[/th][td]Cash Money/Universal Records[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom