What team's fanbase do you take the most pleasure in watching suffer?

NBA - Heat, Celtics, Kings, Warriors, Clippers, & Mavs
NHL - Bruins

MLB - Yankees, Angels, & Giants

NFL - Cowboys, Giants, ********, Pats, 49ers, and the Steelers.

Steelers Fans.. (seriously most of yall clowns not ever from PA - especially ohio born steelers fans
30t6p3b.gif
)
Ravens Fans...
Miami Heat Fans...

penguins steelers patriots. would say heat but im not sure if they even have any fans that arent really just lebron fans

Lots of hate for Steelers fans and wanting to see us suffer. Unfortunately, for you it's been quite the opposite for decades.

Steelers Fans.. (seriously most of yall clowns not ever from PA
I hate this logic.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Lots of hate for Steelers fans and wanting to see us suffer. Unfortunately, for you it's been quite the opposite for decades.

I hate this logic.

Decades?!?!?80s and 90s were successful?

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Lots of hate for Steelers fans and wanting to see us suffer. Unfortunately, for you it's been quite the opposite for decades year.

I hate this logic.

Decades?!?!?80s and 90s were successful?

Ok. Years. Is that better?!?!? Still doesn't change much.

All in all I would say the 90s were successful, obviously no championship but the overall body of work was pretty good

Originally Posted by SFC415

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I know more about Mexican and US soccer than you and your family tree combined. I was born in Chicago and I'm 100% Mexican. I have both a Mexico and a United States kit.

Dont make broad racist generalizations.
OK Buddy 
eyes.gif

http://articles.latimes.c...aschke-gold-cup-20110626

On a balmy early Saturday summer evening, the U.S soccer team played for a prestigious championship in a U.S. stadium ... and was smothered in boos.

pixel.gif

Its fans were vastly outnumbered. Its goalkeeper was bathed in a chanted obscenity. Even its national anthem was filled with the blowing of air horns and bouncing of beach balls.

Most of these hostile visitors didn't live in another country. Most, in fact, were not visitors at all, many of them being U.S. residents whose lives are here but whose sporting souls remain elsewhere.

Because nobody left. Rather amazingly, the Mexico fans kept bouncing and cheering under headbands and sombreros, nobody moving an inch, the giant Rose Bowl jammed for a postgame trophy ceremony for perhaps the first time in its history.

pixel.gif

And, yes, when the U.S. team was announced one final time, it was once again booed.

"We're not booing the country, we're booing the team," Sanchez said. "There is a big difference."

But eventually, the rules for their unrequited love get tricky. Because eventually, Mexico ends up playing the U.S. team on U.S. soil. And then folks start wondering, as they surely did Saturday, is it really right for folks who live here to boo and jeer as if they don't?

I'm making "racist" ( 
laugh.gif
 ) generalizations when the entire world sees it? And what the hell does race have to with it? It's about bandwagoning and supporting a slightly less trash team over your place of birth. The author of the article might be OK with this nonsense, which many people would disagree with. Quit crying when I'm not even talking about fans like you. Then again this is NT, where dudes like you are super sensitive about anything

I was watching this game at the ESPN Zone in Vegas..... and me, my best friend, and his sister were the only American fans there. There were probably 50-100 people there. I have never actually been scared watching a sporting event before until then. Of course there were a few Mexico fans there that were cool, but the vast majority of them I could have called immigration on for all I cared
laugh.gif
Every goal they scored we had *%@+ thrown at us, at one point my boy was even picked up  from his seat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

From that point on, and from the moment I saw how mexican infested the Rose Bowl was, I decided that I would forever hate the Mexican soccer fanbase.

That game last night against Bosnia was amazing though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by turbomugenhatch

Raider Fans
SF Giants
Mexico national soccer team
Lol. That one needs an explanation.
In general, most Mexicans born in the U.S. root only for Mexico and are always saying @#$% like "@#$% the USA!!!!" 
dumbest thing ive read on niketalk EVER and ive been here quite a long time lol
if you had said most immigrants then you might have a case but you didnt so dumbest thing ive read...

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by bjamez20

tie between bulls and heat

The heat fans don't ever suffer, because they don't have real fans.
laugh.gif

i think most of the heat fans on niketalk are just made up of a bunch of peoples whos teams suck bad or have been beaten by the lakers so they rally around the 3 headed monster of the heat cuz if you look really close alot of heat fans have a big grudge against anything laker related. i found that really odd considering laker and heat really have no rivalry except for the kobe and lebron fans...

I very rarely talk %++! to people about the teams they support but Giants, 49ers and Warriors fans give me so much %++! that I really enjoy watching all of them lose. I even used to support the Warriors until that We Believe %++! went down and everybody became a die hard Golden State fan and told me how much the Lakers sucked because they got eliminated by the Suns that year. Almost every Steelers fan I've met has been a @*++*%++$ to me and has felt the need to remind me the Raiders haven't accomplished anything in a decade frequently so them too.

@#$%&! Steelers, Celtics & their 07-08 bandwagoners, Cowboys, Crimson Tide Football, Heat Stans, John Calipari Stans
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Lol. That one needs an explanation.
In general, most Mexicans born in the U.S. root only for Mexico and are always saying @#$% like "@#$% the USA!!!!" 
dumbest thing ive read on niketalk EVER and ive been here quite a long time lol
if you had said most immigrants then you might have a case but you didnt so dumbest thing ive read...
How can you say that?

I know plenty of Mexicans that were born in Socal (not immigrants)... who @#%! on US soccer at any chance they can get.... Whether it's most, I don't know... but it's safe to say there is a LARGE number of Mexicans that feel this way.

Cowboys - pretty much been summed up 
laugh.gif

Bears  - they just irk the hell out of me whenever they play the Eagles. 
Giants - annoying
Celtics - rival team. Pretty much it.
Knicks- well I hate all NY teams(except the Jets)..Knicks included
Heat - too many frontrunners
Mets - see Knicks
Yankees - see Knicks
Duke(basketball) - wild annoying

..surprised there hasn't been that much Eagles hate.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom