What the Foams? SMH

These suck
laugh.gif

I would never wear these but if the beast must have them, they will make for a great trade bait
Grinch-Smile-GIF-the-grinch-27844611-500-363.gif

They need to get back to og colorway for pros like the carolina and white, black with volt, and real pearls.

And i forgot to mention the red with black check those def need to be released not this bs.

After the red ones im done with foams, these vomit foams will sell out because resellers are always licking their chops at a new foam release smh. Oh well more for you guys good luck.

Originally Posted by mross16

These shoes are hideous, but they'll sell out instantly
to who though? da tradtional foamposite fan's favorite color are da all black joints, so how are these gonna fly with that crowd?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

to who though? da tradtional foamposite fan's favorite color are da all black joints, so how are these gonna fly with that crowd?
Really? How about all the new age teeny bopper "sneakrerheads" on the other site?

Originally Posted by AME416

Really? How about all the new age teeny bopper "sneakrerheads" on the other site?
They will sell out cause no matter how wack the colorway is, hypebeast never want to risk the chance of missing out on the next "south beach" type sneaker...

these %@%#! deserve the 90 % clearence rack asap. I would slap any n1g@ wearing these on the street inlucuding Iron Mike.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by AME416

They will sell out cause no matter how wack the colorway is, hypebeast never want to risk the chance of missing out on the next "south beach" type sneaker...

The sad thing is homie is 100% correct...even if you sort of kinda like them after a couple shots and with sunglasses on...you have to cop REGARDLESS just so you don't get #+% raped on eBay....

Case in point Ronnie's Asisc...nothing SUPERSPECTACULAR that we haven't seen before...but dudes line up and sit in front of computers hitting refresh cause who the hell is trying to pay $300+ for some damn ASISCS (or ASUCKS)

Back to the foams...this fruity pebble foams look unwearable...maybe as collector...but to wear they are terrible...Fortunetly in the NYC area stock will be pretty heavy so I'll check them out before making a desicion...You Midwest cats might be hit...

I personally think the "Galaxy Foamposites" are nice. There real different and there not just one plane solid color. A sure cop for me! 
pimp.gif

i think they are wearable as long as you have absolutely no other color on
denim and black .... thats it!

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

if this were a couple years ago these would sit and rot on store shelves.

If this were a couple years ago, nike (don't know if gentry is responsible for these so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt) would've never cooked these up.

I feel like the hypebeasts are the ones saying they hate these just because alotta the older foamheads do.... i personally think its outrageous but kinda cool at the same time... they'd be tooooo  hard to rock correctly though....

Back
Top Bottom