What the games been missing

It's been half a decade since this joint dropped, at the time I was 15 and a diplomat groupie so I thought this album was my generations Illmatic. Obviously that wasn't the case. It's been a while since I've listened to this (downloading as I make this thread) and I know some of those tracks I thought were so fire back then are pretty wack now, but lil boy fresh just came on my itunes and joint is still fantastic to me. So what do you guys think about this album?

I'm guessing you lack any comprehension skills, or you didn't bother reading the thread and rushed to your files to find a gif and try to gain a couple of these "
laugh.gif
". If you weren't handicapped when it comes to literation, or so thirsty for those lulz and would have bothered to read, you would have seen that I didn't make any statements for you to say no to, and I didn't ask any yes or no questions. I simply asked what some opinions on the album were, so maybe you'll have time to edit now to a more appropriate gif with some symbolism of trash in it if you feel that way or something else of that nature then you might still be able to get a couple of those emoticons you were so thirsty for.

Back
Top Bottom