!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

man how can you even hate on kanye? his music will leave a much bigger impact than gaylor swifts when all is said and done.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Originally Posted by DatzToothLess

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

I'm sorry, but Kanye is a complete joke after that. I didn't even see which video Beyonce was up for, but to say it was one of the best videos of all time is asinine, none of her videos this year have been great or even groundbreaking in anything. I didn't even watch the Single Ladies video until Timberlake did a parody of it on SNL.

In reality he should have stood up for Rihanna last year when Brittney Spears one every award of the Disturbia video for walking around a stripper pole. Instead he didn't say a damn thing he is just kissing Jay Z's +#!. There is no reason to disrespect another artist, especially one that writes their own music and reaches out their fans as much as Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift doesn't write her own music
indifferent.gif

[h2]Track listing[/h2] [table][tr][td]
  1. "Fearless" (Taylor Swift, Liz Rose, Hillary Lindsey) - 4:01
  2. "Fifteen" (Swift) - 4:54
  3. "Love Story" (Swift) - 3:55
  4. "Hey Stephen" (Swift) - 4:14
  5. "White Horse" (Swift, Rose) - 3:54
  6. "You Belong with Me" (Swift, Rose) - 3:51
  7. "Breathe" (featuring Colbie Caillat*) (Swift, Colbie Caillat) - 4:23
  8. "Tell Me Why" (Swift, Rose) - 3:20
  9. "You're Not Sorry" (Swift) - 4:22
  10. "The Way I Loved You" (Swift, John Rich) - 4:04
  11. "Forever & Always" (Swift) - 3:45
  12. "The Best Day" (Swift) - 4:05
  13. "Change" (Swift) - 4:40
[/td] [/tr][/table]
It wasn't Stromile who wrote all those songs. Sit down and shut up son.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Her reactions were a bit too real to be staged. Swift can barely sing, let alone act.

I'm sure we can all agree that Kanye has the right to his opinion, but he didn't have to jump on stage and embarrass the broad. For what, a moonman?

I think the only way Kanye can make it up to the fans...no to the world...is to release a sex tape with Amber Rose, with him crying after climax edited out ofcourse.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

LMFAO beyonce won best vid. Now kanye got pie all over his face.

What Kanye did was just him having the balls to say wat he feel and do as he please. So he isnt the mistreal show shuck and jive yes sir no sir yes massa as usay massa black man. We already new that and fans already new that. For years african amricans who do this is seen this way. He wont be the first wont be thelast. Only ppl getting uptight about it are the fans who have prejudice and illmannared preconcieved notions about him and african americans in general. Youthink ppl on blogs callin him porch moneky !%#$ etc had the mindset of martin luther king or jfk then all of a sudden views on a entire race of ppl changedbecause of a lame a#$ video awards show... lol.

I dont know whats worst ppl that believe this or the ppl who actually are online stating it. Plus ppl say he disrespected her. 1st why does he need to respecther what does he owe her. He got up and spoke his mind nuttin more nuttin less. Aint like he physically assaulted her pushed her out the way said she suckedand was a talented hack who success is because of a country with majority whites. Then said its clear u suck and beyonce talent wise is light yrs ahead of you.

he didnt even say she had a bad video or that she is a bad artist infact he gave her props. All he said was that he thinks beyonce has the better video. i dontsee how stating that makes him a bad or evil person. especially considering none of u or the bloggers no him or even met the man. Making a judgement about aperson just on opinions or actions is guess what... PREJUDICE. So he losses some fans who are prejudice ignorant racist or whatever... apparently he doesntcare. He felt his opinion and what he had to say is more important then the views and thoughts of ppl who feel act that way.

The funny thing is those same ppl are probably ppl who if obama was making a speech and some1 did something like this and even worst made derrogative commentsabout the man. Ppl would come up with eery excuse to say it wasnt that bad or justify it.... Oops wait a minute that has already happen.

[h5]http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/bl...-1_9_2009_0_0&em3298=&em3282=&em3281=&em3161=[/h5]
[h5]I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE'S IN THE BLEACHERS! ........................ I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!................. BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN' THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE ... WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME... THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!![/h5]

from kanyes blog. he just posted it. hahah

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I'm sorry, but Kanye is a complete joke after that. I didn't even see which video Beyonce was up for, but to say it was one of the best videos of all time is asinine, none of her videos this year have been great or even groundbreaking in anything. I didn't even watch the Single Ladies video until Timberlake did a parody of it on SNL.

In reality he should have stood up for Rihanna last year when Brittney Spears one every award of the Disturbia video for walking around a stripper pole. Instead he didn't say a damn thing he is just kissing Jay Z's +#!. There is no reason to disrespect another artist, especially one that writes their own music and reaches out their fans as much as Taylor Swift.
indifferent.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Thought I was the only one who got that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

man how can you even hate on kanye? his music will leave a much bigger impact than gaylor swifts when all is said and done.
pimp.gif
Are you serious right now?!!!? You just tried to insult some white girl by calling her gaylor?
indifferent.gif

I don't know what to think

In my mind I am thinking "Kanye is that dude...... not giving a f just living in his world"

in the other Im thinking " What a d bag"

Originally Posted by SA AMG

[h5]http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/bl...-1_9_2009_0_0&em3298=&em3282=&em3281=&em3161=[/h5]
[h5]I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE'S IN THE BLEACHERS! ........................ I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!................. BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN' THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE ... WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME... THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!![/h5]

Man, I guess it wasn't staged. This just ruined my night.
laugh.gif
It was funnier when I thought it was staged. It's still funny, though.
roll.gif

Kanye haters are gonna have a field day with this one.

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

LMFAO beyonce won best vid. Now kanye got pie all over his face.

What Kanye did was just him having the balls to say wat he feel and do as he please. So he isnt the mistreal show shuck and jive yes sir no sir yes massa as u say massa black man. We already new that and fans already new that. For years african amricans who do this is seen this way. He wont be the first wont be the last. Only ppl getting uptight about it are the fans who have prejudice and illmannared preconcieved notions about him and african americans in general. You think ppl on blogs callin him porch moneky !%#$ etc had the mindset of martin luther king or jfk then all of a sudden views on a entire race of ppl changed because of a lame a#$ video awards show... lol.

I dont know whats worst ppl that believe this or the ppl who actually are online stating it. Plus ppl say he disrespected her. 1st why does he need to respect her what does he owe her. He got up and spoke his mind nuttin more nuttin less. Aint like he physically assaulted her pushed her out the way said she sucked and was a talented hack who success is because of a country with majority whites. Then said its clear u suck and beyonce talent wise is light yrs ahead of you.

he didnt even say she had a bad video or that she is a bad artist infact he gave her props. All he said was that he thinks beyonce has the better video. i dont see how stating that makes him a bad or evil person. especially considering none of u or the bloggers no him or even met the man. Making a judgement about a person just on opinions or actions is guess what... PREJUDICE. So he losses some fans who are prejudice ignorant racist or whatever... apparently he doesnt care. He felt his opinion and what he had to say is more important then the views and thoughts of ppl who feel act that way.

The funny thing is those same ppl are probably ppl who if obama was making a speech and some1 did something like this and even worst made derrogative comments about the man. Ppl would come up with eery excuse to say it wasnt that bad or justify it.... Oops wait a minute that has already happen.

I actually appreciate Ye for being Ye, like you said, he does him and he's not the obedient negro that the gen. pop. wants him to be. But at the the same,Taylor a young girl and a new artist, she's like the only one there that really takes the award seriously, she's fairly new and this stuff means alotto her, dude should've saved it for another time or someone else, dude took her moment. Still funny as hell though.

Hey_

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

laugh.gif
roll.gif

O'Reilly,

Ye "Off That".

Julius F. Wrek

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yea him apologizing makes it worse. He shoulda said I did what i did cause i wanted 2 do what i done when i did it. And if u dont like it then suck on a bigone. Go out g style. Thats like dissing some1 callin someone out then hiding behind ur words. Str8 throwing rocks and hiding fingers.

Originally Posted by Kanye West

35l6kjq.jpg

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

indifferent.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Thought I was the only one who got that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ stromile. but on seriously tho, kanye is a joke.. he is the epitome and perfect example of the phrase "they shoulda never gave u +#+%#!money"

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yea him apologizing makes it worse. He shoulda said I did what i did cause i wanted 2 do what i done when i did it. And if u dont like it then suck on a big one. Go out g style. Thats like dissing some1 callin someone out then hiding behind ur words. Str8 throwing rocks and hiding fingers.

there's a fine line between sticking it to the man and going tony montana bury you +#%%-a-roches crazy. for the sake of his career he had to apologize, noway around it. but if it was me....

Hey_

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yea him apologizing makes it worse. He shoulda said I did what i did cause i wanted 2 do what i done when i did it. And if u dont like it then suck on a big one. Go out g style. Thats like dissing some1 callin someone out then hiding behind ur words. Str8 throwing rocks and hiding fingers.

Damn a blog apology.

This is the premier (on tv) night for the awards.

There are conflicting reports already, i.e. "he was kicked out" or "took his seat and kissed his girlfriend".

Pics with a HENNY bottle in his hand.

No album comin' out immediately...

Keep a little bit of skepticism alive.

Julius F. Wrek

damn dude apologized awfully quick. Well I guess that's a wrap.
laugh.gif
I don't get why kanye felt so passionate about that video though. It was just avid of beyonce shaking her %!% from side to side which is nice and all but cmon.

Back
Top Bottom