!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Kanye can have a concert and drop piss on everyone in the crowd. And they will still listen to his music. People might talk down on him in public, but when there at home in their private area, I bet kanye is going to be coming out of their speakers. Just like r kelly!

What he did was ham, but he's kanye. I think we are used to him doing stuff like this. isnt this like the 4th time?

Exactly ppl act like he went Oj on her ah something. Like dude just got dumb and went slap a batch. He got onstage interrupted her speech GAVE HER PROPS(its funny how certain ppl conviently leave that part out,we all know these type of ppl and how they can be) And stated he loves beyonce video big deal.

Boy is our country and the majority of the ppl in it in trouble. Its crazy that ppl are more outraged that a black man interrupted a white country artist speech, or another black man watched dogs get killed, moreso than a president who spends billions of dollars on a war for personnal gain(costing millions of casualities) Or companies using slave labor, and mutilation of humans just so they can have 200 buck shoes that cost 30 bucks to make just so they can feel cool important to,or be able to impress friends etc with diamond jewelry.

LOL

NT NEVER ceases to amaze me... If I speak my mind I'm outta here with you so I'll just fall back into the shadows; But you.... you are something.

HAHAH good god

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by DatzToothLess

http://www.youtube.com/v/VxKIcrDsJAs&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/VxKIcrDsJAs&hl=en&fs=1&

laugh.gif
"that's not true"
roll.gif

MY RIBS HURT!!!!!
roll.gif

��

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[Obama] That's not true [Obama]

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

laugh.gif
@ The blacks on this board caring how white people view us...they don't care how we look @ them so why is this an issue? SMH @ some of you for real.

Lol 4real i feel bad for some of the brown paper bag black folks on this thread. Yall do know the house is getting full aint enough room for all of u. Some of yall are gonna have to stay out in the field.
eek.gif
roll.gif
I read that like I hope this dude is black
laugh.gif
just so theself hatred can be that much more obvious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

real men know when it's appropriate to voice their opinions.

But whose to say it when is something appropriate and not appropriate. By your statement alone proves he is being real to himself. Cause doing something acting a certain way just cause certain ppl say u should act be a certain way isnt being a man its just being a follower. Anybody can follow do what other ppl say think they should do. Why do u think the world is 10% leaders(the ppl who do as they feel when they feel how they feel) and 90% followers(the ppl who do how the leaders say they should do talk how they say they should talk and act the way they say they should act.)

He a grown a%^ man why should he do act etc according to what another adult says they should act/conduct themselves. Iuno maybe ur a child so u still on that i gotta do this cause my mommie and daddy say so steez.
Why do you keep saying that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do they really need to posts signs that say "Please do not interrupt people accepting awards cuz you feel like it"? Do you really not understand what a basic level of respect is? I mean damn.

And what are you talkin' about with this mommy daddy crap? You think people are incapable of seeing a
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
hole when they see one? I'll tell you right now I would never do what Kanye did and it's not cuz my parents would tell me not to, it's cuz it's clearly a
head move and i'd rather not do it.

Is he payin' your bills or something? That your man? How can ride so hard for a guy that you're admitting was rude as hell?

No im just saying no one yet has answered why what he did is foul and wrong. All i get is just because or um cause it just is or um because i wouldnt do it. Ihave yet to hear one person say that walking on stage interrupting u is in fact being rude a douche or makes u a horrid person. Sounds 2 me like its all aperson opinion or how ppl have been taught or trained to act and believe.

If i hold my hand in fire whether or not u would do it or how u feel about it at the end of the day it still would burn my a%^ . I have yet to get a concretereason or factual statement that states if u did what Kanye did infacts make u evil spirited a douche or whatever else ppl said about this man. Again i willentertain the idea of him being these things if u can come up with a reason not a diversion or scapegoat answer like, oh thats just the way it is, or u dont dothat, or i wouldnt do that.

speaking of mildly ******ed...

and yeah, you're right i am not going to kill anybody. clearly you cannot detect sarcasm. as for having balls? i box professionally homey, i like to thinki have a little testicular fortitude.

i am done trying to get a point across to you, it just isn't going to happen.

It just hit me after looking at the pics of Kanye. If Tracy Morgan had did this there'd be no problems
laugh.gif
30 Rock probably would get more viewers.

Originally Posted by boxer

speaking of mildly ******ed...

and yeah, you're right i am not going to kill anybody. clearly you cannot detect sarcasm. as for having balls? i box professionally homey, i like to think i have a little testicular fortitude.

i am done trying to get a point across to you, it just isn't going to happen.

And u still cant answer what makes what he did wrong and how that in returns makes him this horrid person. U dodging that question like a dead beat daddydodging child support. If u are gonna say i wouldnt do it or thats just not the way society expects or will accept some1 to act then use the scapegoat excuseand call it a day. And what does boxing have 2 do with having the balls 2 do say and speak ur mind w/e u feel like it.

U maybe a pro boxer but by the responses u making sounds like ur record maybe 0-16 with 16 consecutive knockouts.

But whose to say it when is something appropriate and not appropriate. By your statement alone proves he is being real to himself. Cause doing something acting a certain way just cause certain ppl say u should act be a certain way isnt being a man its just being a follower. Anybody can follow do what other ppl say think they should do. Why do u think the world is 10% leaders(the ppl who do as they feel when they feel how they feel) and 90% followers(the ppl who do how the leaders say they should do talk how they say they should talk and act the way they say they should act.)

He a grown a%^ man why should he do act etc according to what another adult says they should act/conduct themselves. Iuno maybe ur a child so u still on that i gotta do this cause my mommie and daddy say so steez.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do they really need to posts signs that say "Please do not interrupt people accepting awards cuz you feel like it"? Do you really not understand what a basic level of respect is? I mean damn.

And what are you talkin' about with this mommy daddy crap? You think people are incapable of seeing a
hole when they see one? I'll tell you right now I would never do what Kanye did and it's not cuz my parents would tell me not to, it's cuz it's clearly a

Is he payin' your bills or something? That your man? How can ride so hard for a guy that you're admitting was rude as hell?

No im just saying no one yet has answered why what he did is foul and wrong. All i get is just because or um cause it just is or um because i wouldnt do it. I have yet to hear one person say that walking on stage interrupting u is in fact being rude a douche or makes u a horrid person. Sounds 2 me like its all a person opinion or how ppl have been taught or trained to act and believe.

If i hold my hand in fire whether or not u would do it or how u feel about it at the end of the day it still would burn my a%^ . I have yet to get a concrete reason or factual statement that states if u did what Kanye did infacts make u evil spirited a douche or whatever else ppl said about this man. Again i will entertain the idea of him being these things if u can come up with a reason not a diversion or scapegoat answer like, oh thats just the way it is, or u dont do that, or i wouldnt do that.
laugh.gif

Find me some concrete, factual evidence that raping, stealing, or murdering others is wrong and not a matter of opinion.

You do realize our entire society is a construct of unwritten rules right?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No im just saying no one yet has answered why what he did is foul and wrong. All i get is just because or um cause it just is or um because i wouldnt do it. I have yet to hear one person say that walking on stage interrupting u is in fact being rude a douche or makes u a horrid person. Sounds 2 me like its all a person opinion or how ppl have been taught or trained to act and believe.

If i hold my hand in fire whether or not u would do it or how u feel about it at the end of the day it still would burn my a%^ . I have yet to get a concrete reason or factual statement that states if u did what Kanye did infacts make u evil spirited a douche or whatever else ppl said about this man. Again i will entertain the idea of him being these things if u can come up with a reason not a diversion or scapegoat answer like, oh thats just the way it is, or u dont do that, or i wouldnt do that.
it makes you a rude and horrid person for that moment. thats just straight disrespectful, its like going to a graduation and interrupting thevaledictorian speaking and saying "im happy for you but joey also had good grades as well." its just something that you don't do

i never met kanye before but he comes across as an arrogant egomaniac from the way he handles himself. he seems like someone who would be a prick to his fansas well. i could be wrong because i never met the man but thats how he comes across.

laugh.gif
@ dudes thinking Kanye is going to lose his career over this.
dude is one of the biggest names in music. why the hell would he lose his career to MTV?
MTV needs people like kanye, especially now in their drought.

and dudes deleting his music? you that sad doggie?
son made a video about how he's deleting his kanye shoe videos? you that sad doggie?

i found that %$%@ hilarious. sorry to say it, and i think taylor swift is a great artist (and shes a beautiful girl). i called her winning it when me and myfriends were watching the show.
she won, and out of nowhere here comes kanye to shut %$%@ down. #%@%*#* hilarious.

but dudes are taking it too damn seriously, and its crazy because there are more dudes crying over it than women. which really tells me something.

and you know the moment you hear kanye is dropping a new album, you're going to download and cop. as soon as kanye goes on tour you're gonna try to gettickets.
just stop faking.

ya'll some punks

Originally Posted by nyczill3st

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Taylor Swift is just more talented than Kanye, really.

i never even heard of taylor swift before tonight

laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking swift is more talented. I miss the old Kanye who did things because that is what he felt, not just because he could. From a former fanhe just came off as corny. Still hilarious though.

I dont know whats worst ppl that believe this or the ppl who actually are online stating it. Plus ppl say he disrespected her. 1st why does he need to respect her what does he owe her. He got up and spoke his mind nuttin more nuttin less. Aint like he physically assaulted her pushed her out the way said she sucked and was a talented hack who success is because of a country with majority whites.

There is more than one way to assault someone. Not just physically. He did it by disrespect. Not respecting her moment.

Look at it another way. When Steve Nash accepted the award, what if Kobe disrespected Nash by saying "I should've won MVP". Some food forthought.....

Originally Posted by boxer

shoepacalypse wrote:
Boy is our country and the majority of the ppl in it in trouble. Its crazy that ppl are more outraged that a black man interrupted a white country artist speech, or another black man watched dogs get killed, moreso than a president who spends billions of dollars on a war for personnal gain(costing millions of casualities) Or companies using slave labor, and mutilation of humans just so they can have 200 buck shoes that cost 30 bucks to make just so they can feel cool important to,or be able to impress friends etc with diamond jewelry.
why are you making it about race?

When is it never about race. Always have always will. But that wasnt the point. The point is why is something that was so minut of a situation gets moreattention and get certain ppl in a uproar moreso then something of importance that affects the lives of millons and the current trotted state our country isin. It is stupid why dont ppl use all this hate and etc for something iuno more important than some fly by night pop country star getting snubbed by a halfdrunk half rapper with a bald headed black susan powers g/f.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*+$? its all a matter of respect and common decency.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking swift is more talented. I miss the old Kanye who did things because that is what he felt, not just because he could. From a former fan he just came off as corny. Still hilarious though.
honestly, how isn't she more talented ? she writes her own music and actually composes the music
laugh.gif

from what i have seen, kanye merely samples and remixes other people's/band's beats.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking swift is more talented. I miss the old Kanye who did things because that is what he felt, not just because he could. From a former fan he just came off as corny. Still hilarious though.
honestly, how isn't she more talented ? she writes her own music and actually composes the music
laugh.gif

from what i have seen, kanye merely samples and remixes other people's/band's beats.

laugh.gif

i bet you can't do what kanye does. It's not as easy as you think.

Taylor is more talented though, no question.

Back
Top Bottom