What time do you wake up in the mornings

5 AM.
smh.gif

Depends, I've started going to the gym at 7am in the morning (3 or so times a week) which did a 360 on on my sleeping pattern.

My normal sleep schedule is 5am or 6am till 11am or 12pm

If i have to gym in the morning I sleep at 1am or so and get up at 630ish for the gym.

I am not joking when I say I will wake up about 8 hours after I fall asleep....give or take 15 minutes......its usually 7-830 when I wake up...

For school I wake up at 4:50 cause I don't want to be left behind and end up paying for bart.
On weekends I wake up at 8ish am.

If I don't have class (aka weekends) I wake up when my body decides it's fully rested. If that's 10 am, cool, ifit's 1 pm, cool too.

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Damn I need to develop a schedule and wake up early, but I can't go to sleep at 9-10pm. I usually sleep at 1-2am
I use to be like that too. For me once I started going to sleep at 12 it changed everything. Now with school I'm waking up at 8, whenI'm off I'm usually up by 10 the latest. Unless I was out all night drinking than I'm up by 12-1230 the latest. Last year I was going to sleep at3 waking up at 1pm, hated it. It feels good to get up earlier.

week days (mon-fri) - 6:30-7:00 am (school)
week ends (depending if theres something going on that day/ if something went down on fri) - 11:00-noon

Back
Top Bottom