What to do if your girl reads your texts? Vol. uh-oh

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I'm emailing her right now and seems like everything is fine. But she is probably waiting to drop a bomb on me. IDK we will see. I see where she is coming from. I would be PISSED if I saw she was flirt texting (double standards FTL/FTW?) but the thing is I would NEVER read her texts.
-The Juice

keep us updated.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Man don't listen to these dudes they prolly never even had a girl let alone smelled the woo woo. U in for some %@!# but u gotta take whatever she dish. I'm a flirt myself and mygirl be on some super sleuth %@!# goin thru my txt records, email, etc. Tell her that u was just flirtin and that u never did, nor will u ever sleep w/ any of those girls.

Now the next part is to diss the girls pd. Mainly the ones who don't care whether or not u have a girl. No respect for ur girl means no respect for u or ur relationship. Cause if they break yall up, they gon say "oh well, tough break" and act like they had nothin to do w/ it.

Take this from somebody who's been down this same road many times over.

Originally Posted by Put em up

Don't listen to this dudes talking bout its over...these the same dudes that can't be in a relationship for more then 4 months. Like you said, she's gonna talk her crap. Just stress to her those broads don't mean nothing and its not that serious.

so you both mean to say that i haven't had my girlfriend for almost 3 years now?

in the beginning of my relationship i messed up and got caught with texts on my phone and what not. depending on how far or early you are in the relationshipis how severe it can impact your relationship. i know for a fact if i didn't do those stupid things, she wouldn't have had all those insecurities thatshe did. i mean she still has some today, but we're trying to work things out. it also depends on the girl too. if she's willing to either look past itand mature from it, or just be a little female dog and not act like anything happened is up to her. but from the looks of it you can probably lie your way outor she's gonna chew you up like a dog bone. it all depends on the girl.

all girls are different...

and don't talk to the girls who could care less if you had a gf or not..

Originally Posted by mjbetch

I try not to talk to those chicks. But this one girl in particular, helped me out tremendously on this one project for a job I had. So I kept intouch out of courtesy. But from now on I am either going to cut ties with these females or learn the delete function.

-The Juice

I try not to talk to those chicks. But this one girl in particular, helped me out tremendously on this one project for a job I had. So I kept in touch out of courtesy. But from now on I am either going to cut ties with these females or learn the delete function.

-The Juice
There u go. These broads more than likely aint worth the drama w/ u and wifey

And nobody mentioned ya name mjbetch, but if u wanna take all the credit then be my guess

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Man don't listen to these dudes they prolly never even had a girl let alone smelled the woo woo. U in for some %@!# but u gotta take whatever she dish. I'm a flirt myself and mygirl be on some super sleuth %@!# goin thru my txt records, email, etc. Tell her that u was just flirtin and that u never did, nor will u ever sleep w/ any of those girls.

Now the next part is to diss the girls pd. Mainly the ones who don't care whether or not u have a girl. No respect for ur girl means no respect for u or ur relationship. Cause if they break yall up, they gon say "oh well, tough break" and act like they had nothin to do w/ it.

Take this from somebody who's been down this same road many times over.

Don't listen to this dudes talking bout its over...these the same dudes that can't be in a relationship for more then 4 months. Like you said, she's gonna talk her crap. Just stress to her those broads don't mean nothing and its not that serious.

so you both mean to say that i haven't had my girlfriend for almost 3 years now?

in the beginning of my relationship i messed up and got caught with texts on my phone and what not. depending on how far or early you are in the relationship is how severe it can impact your relationship. i know for a fact if i didn't do those stupid things, she wouldn't have had all those insecurities that she did. i mean she still has some today, but we're trying to work things out. it also depends on the girl too. if she's willing to either look past it and mature from it, or just be a little female dog and not act like anything happened is up to her. but from the looks of it you can probably lie your way out or she's gonna chew you up like a dog bone. it all depends on the girl.

all girls are different...

word... i was wit my girl for 4 years... the insecurities never fully go away... of course u can work through em... just sayin some girls aintgood at doin that... they'll bring it up later... and others put it behind them...

OP just dont mess up again... set your phone to delete text periodically on its own... or just delete em yourself...

Mjbetch: I really wasn't trying to go hard at you.(pause)

Yea my girl can't seem to 100% get over my past. Some of that's my fault for telling her EVERYTHING. I mean the trust is coming back strong, she toldme yesterday she doesn't get that urge to look through my phone anymore. That made me feel good bc it mean our relationship is going in a great direction.But it took a lot of time, this weekend im going to Vegas and I haven't heard one crazy remark or sideways comment about it. Basically OP, you gotta put insome work, and no more stupid #*+*.

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

i picked this advice up from NT -

set up a convo with someones phone goin back in forth of how the girl 'texting' wants you to smash but text back saying how much you love your girl and what not..

%+%% actually works.
pimp.gif
I may remember this
laugh.gif

hate to sound lame or like a prick, but if we are talking about a girl you love, flirting or anything of the nature is just disrespectful. it aint eventotally about the insecurities, but just having respect for a serious relationship. same thing goes for talking to people who really dont care about yourrelationship. you should let them know and if they disregard the relationship then they need to get axed.

its funny how people scream insecurity when suspicion arises but then call people fools or dummies when they are getting %!#$ on.

all she going to say is you lost all her trust. and its going to be a B to gain it back..get ready for her to be up you !@#

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

hate to sound lame or like a prick, but if we are talking about a girl you love, flirting or anything of the nature is just disrespectful. it aint even totally about the insecurities, but just having respect for a serious relationship. same thing goes for talking to people who really dont care about your relationship. you should let them know and if they disregard the relationship then they need to get axed.

its funny how people scream insecurity when suspicion arises but then call people fools or dummies when they are getting %!#$ on.
I agree. And I fully take blame for my actions. Just having my girl question me so hard on a undercover tip, is a wake up call for me to just cutthese other people out. I like knowing that my girl can trust me. I'm just going to delete the numbers when I revieve my phone tomorrow. Hopefully thingswill go smooth.
-The Juice

maaaaan u gonna have to just suck it up and let it blow over. My girl went through my phone one day while I was sleep she seen texts and the whole 9. Shecalled the girls and txted them back not to mention if my #+@@*++ would have erased the texts I wouldn't have been in that predicament. To top it off Ithought I was slick cause I changed the girls names n my phone. Tasha was tayshawn erica was eric. My girl was heated I thought she was gonna leave me fa realthis time. But she forgave me......she didn't forget but she forgave me after I changed my number and let a few tears drop. There was the time before thatincident which was only 3 weeks prior to where she googled my screen name and got into my email and saw AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL my emails that females sent me ofthem and read everything I ever wrote under my sn which was recently about having sex with this other girl. In all honesty my girl is a fool. I always thoughtonly black girls was crazy mine Filipino and man she really crazy but I love it.

you just screwed yourself. why even flirt with girls you dont want? you putting yourself in a bad spot. it'll be hard cause she wont trust you anymore...besides women are vindictive... she might do he same to you..hope you ready for that

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

you just screwed yourself. why even flirt with girls you dont want? you putting yourself in a bad spot. it'll be hard cause she wont trust you anymore... besides women are vindictive... she might do he same to you..hope you ready for that
ehh to be truthful, I just did it out of curiosity (dumb excuse I know). I wanted to see how far these chicks would go, knowing I had a chick. Ithink things are fine now. My girl just told me she wanted to go see Star Trek in imax tomorrow so it seems like she has cooled down. I am a prettytruthful/trustworthy dude. I make mistakes here and there but I think she knows I would never cheat.

-The Juice

its called locking and having a password on ur phone

use it. well not now since u got caught and that'll make things worse now. but when she dumps you, start using it.

So yeah I left my phone at my girls place (yes I know
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
). So now I am gettin emails from her asking me about different chicks I am in class with. There are a few girls who hit me up on the reg, who blatantly do not care if I have a girl or not. There is a few chicks that I entertain with a few flirt txts but in all honesty I wouldn't even dream of smashing just cause I dig my girl. I know my girl read my txts and now she is all suspicious acting. I guess I'll just let this blow over I'm not even going to go down this road with her, you cant reason with broads. No matter what I say I have a feeling she will ignore it and use it against me somehow.

-The Juice
how about you not do this in the first place....i mean if you dig your girl so much...

laugh.gif
yeah okay...

i remember my girl made me delete ALL the girl #s i had on my cell bcz of text. but what she does not know is that all those #s are saved in my sim card
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
don't listen to these morons talkin bout get a PW and insurancepolicies and all that nonsense. they proly young and silly. ill tell you one thing. women aint going nowhere. its too many out there to be sweatin any ofem. its never that crucial to where you need to absolutely make sure you havechicks as backups in case your relationship eventually falls through. that said, if you love the chick and are for real about it, just get rid of anythingclose to funny business in that phone book.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

laugh.gif
don't listen to these morons talkin bout get a PW and insurance policies and all that nonsense. they proly young and silly. ill tell you one thing. women aint going nowhere. its too many out there to be sweatin any of em. its never that crucial to where you need to absolutely make sure you have chicks as backups in case your relationship eventually falls through. that said, if you love the chick and are for real about it, just get rid of anything close to funny business in that phone book.

he shouldnt listen to you, cause you only gonna get him into more trouble than he is. besides it sounds like you never had a real girlfriend before, that'swhy you talk all that gabrage.

So yeah I left my phone at my girls place (yes I know
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
). So now I am gettin emails from her asking me about different chicks I am in class with. There are a few girls who hit me up on the reg, who blatantly do not care if I have a girl or not. There is a few chicks that I entertain with a few flirt txts but in all honesty I wouldn't even dream of smashing just cause I dig my girl. I know my girl read my txts and now she is all suspicious acting. I guess I'll just let this blow over I'm not even going to go down this road with her, you cant reason with broads. No matter what I say I have a feeling she will ignore it and use it against me somehow.

-The Juice

Well honestly if you really "dig" your girl you shouldn't be flirting with other girls through texts. You also shouldn't befriend girls whodon't respect the fact that you have a girlfriend. Also, if you really do dig your girl you wouldn't be calling her a "broad" out of respect.At the end of the day, you would have gotten caught up eventually because your actions were setting you up for an L. You have a lot to learn aboutrelationships.

Back
Top Bottom