what to do in irvine/orange county area? vol. friends visiting

What's good NT, I'm from San Jose, CA
pimp.gif
and I've been at UCIfor the last 3 years now. Some of my boys from back home decided to visit for the long weekend, and being that I'm not from around here I don't reallyknow what to do or where to take them. Any of you 714/949 heads got suggestions? They're trying to eat and do things that are more So Cal specific if ithelps.

probably will take 'em roscoes later
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Take them to the beach. Huntington, Newport, Laguna, wherever. It's perfect beach weather.

How you been here 3 years and not know where to go? Take em to Pinks, the beach on Monday, watch the laker game at a bar tonight that should be a goodexperience. Drake is in town I'm sure he's at a club Go down hollywood touch some booties. Head to Santa Ana and ravage white women. Rinse. Repeat

First off, take em out of Irvine, there's nothing here but the spectrum, and to a lesser extent the District..both of which get old real quick.

Go up towards LA, you've got Venice, Hollywood, etc all that touristy stuff

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

how have you lived there 3 years and not know where to go?
laugh.gif
I just turned 21 so I never really payed attention to any clubs or bars till a few weeks ago. I know some spots to take them, I was just wonderingif there was something cool to do down here that I didn't know of. Today we went to Newport Beach and rented some bikes
laugh.gif
It was cool tho, we cruised down till we were in some neighborhood and had a
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
rotation while riding. It was pretty tight. Now we're watching game 3.

Back
Top Bottom